The Dark Club

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
DarkRiderII
Ricer
Ricer

The Dark Club

Post by DarkRiderII »

I have started up a clan called the Dark Club. We have only three members though. To be in the club, u need to have an all black car
with, if u want a vinyl. We operate in the non ranked room called A000000M's room in the circuit racing menu.
If u want to join meet us there and we will race and we'll probably let you in.
My name online is DarkRiderII and the others are Gerzson and YBEA2LETER

Be Dark! 8)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Does my intire car have to be black or can i have a colored muffler rimms and spoiler. And can i put a vinyl on de side and hood.Because my car is black with a red muffler a red spoiler red rimms red vinyl on the hood and side and red pulse neon. And i can't change my car because i have completed underground and i don't want to ride a car without tj parts.

:twisted: Dragon-of-Rune :twisted:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

If you have to change your car, download the save game editor from the utils section. You can go back to race 111, and modify you car.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Let me put it this way i don't want to change my car it's perfect the way it looks like now. And my car is black accept voor a few things. So if you would like me in your clan take my car as it is now. Except if i get a clan vinyl, then i will modifie my car.

:twisted: Dragon-of-Rune :twisted:
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

im the leader of team VENGEANCE [VgE] all our members have that prefix... we'll race u........drag mostly tho.. do u have a site?? and were in NA Central most of the time.. PM me for our site...........
DarkRiderII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkRiderII »

Thanks Dragon of Rune for wanting to be a member.
You can be a member with your car as it is and we don't have a club site or vinyl yet. We're waiting for more members. We're not especially amazing drivers, we just do it for the fun that's why we operrate in non ranked games in A0000000000000M's room.
What's your nickname online?
hardvibes
Ricer
Ricer

Re: The Dark Club

Post by hardvibes »

eheh I'm in

my nickname online is HardVibes3
Attachments
s2000_5.JPG
(50.59 KiB) Downloaded 3339 times
Tre
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tre »

I'll join ya sometime. I've been getting out of the diablo 2 game lately and playing NFSU offline. I havent played online much server is always down at my end :cry: but i'll play with ya sometime. i'm always up for new things.

here's my car
Attachments
ProjectZ.jpg
here's my car
(12.02 KiB) Downloaded 3329 times
DarkRiderII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkRiderII »

Ok Hardvibes and Tre, we'll let you in. We hang around in A00000000000M's room in the non-ranked games menu. We mostly do circuit racing. The other members are Gerzsen, twenny2s and YBEA2LETER so far. We have good fun racing each other. Your cars look dark enough for the dark club.
DarkRiderII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkRiderII »

Here's the car that use most of the time:
Attachments
240sx.jpg
(11.02 KiB) Downloaded 3312 times
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

hey, i don't know if i join, I am already a part of another race team, but i'd love to just come in and race you couple of times... i'll get one of my cars all blacked out... what times are you in the room? CET please! :)
UncleBob
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by UncleBob »

Damn, I'm really gonna solve my firewall problems to join you guys online. I don't like black colors tho...
hardvibes
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hardvibes »

DarkRiderII wrote:Ok Hardvibes and Tre, we'll let you in. We hang around in A00000000000M's room in the non-ranked games menu. We mostly do circuit racing. The other members are Gerzsen, twenny2s and YBEA2LETER so far. We have good fun racing each other. Your cars look dark enough for the dark club.
ok thnx...but I'm gonna change for my rx7 :twisted:
Tre
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tre »

i've stuck with miata. i had to switch back to an older computer that has crapy fps so i'm screwed for now. the faster computer kinda...burnt...i forgot to add new fans when i overclocked it
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

i forgot to add new fans when i overclocked it

good one, m8! :)
Tre
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tre »

i was in a hurry. i had 8 other computers to repair before the end of the day. i was getting paid 400 for each computer repaired. i didnt expect my sister to use the computer while i worked on the other computers.

Return to “Underground 2”