Start with all cars in UG2

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Soupa
Ricer
Ricer

Start with all cars in UG2

Post by Soupa »

Ok, when I finished playing with the cars available in UG1, I used some programs to be able to "buy" the cars that weren't available at the beginning, and return to the second race so, I could play with them as stock and make all career mode with them. Thing is, I want to do something like this in UG2, but I tried to install some programs to be able to do so, but one of them wouldn't work on my windows while the other said some files weren't up to date and "updated" them, but it made my windows not work correctly. So would somebody be kind enough to tell me about a program that does work under Windows98 or maybe send me savegames to start with the cars you don't have in the choices in the beginning without money cheats and being stock (no mechanical upgrades or visual upgrades).

Thanks.

PS, if I didn't post in the right forum, I'm sorry. And if I did so, you can change this topic to its right place. Thanks again.
Soupa
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Start with all cars in UG2

Post by Soupa »

Nobody can help me with this?
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Check the download section of this site. I think the mega trainer can help you.
Soupa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Soupa »

I tried the trainer, and said it needed to update some files before installing. I let the updated files replace the old, and when I restarted my puter, it had firetruck up my windows, in the visual part. I had to go and replace a file with my Win98 cd.

That's why I ask about the saved files, cuz I can't get the trainer to work.

Return to “Underground 2”