Secret Corner

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Themyperson
Stock
Stock

Secret Corner

Post by Themyperson »

On the map of Need for Speed Underground 2 (for ps2) is a corner or something like that.
I want to now wat it is and how do you get there???
Can someone help plz???
Here is the attachment to see what I mean.
Attachments
map NFSU2 cirkel.jpg
koippa
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Secret Corner

Post by koippa »

I have noticed that in PC version too..As far as I know theres no way to get there.I guess the programmers had a plan to set a secret race or something similar in there,but they never did..
Reviver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reviver »

I rather this is another map displacement bug, which has happened before. If you take a look at my images posted below, you notice that I am positioned at the "Brad Flawless monument", which is in fact in the same area. You can drive around the monument but the path is not displayed on the map as a road. To me it makes sence that the round-shaped road on the map is just mistakenly drawn "on the side of the wrong road" as the circle shaped area that you are referring to would suit perfectly to the monument (as you can see, the same part of the map is visible on mine, so it is very close). I have been experiencing this kind of map issues in other areas of the map and I think I've seen them in other NFS series as well, you see the map isn't created automatically from the games map moving paths, it is in fact a manually created image of some kind and that's why it probably is not flawless. At least that is my theory.
Looking at the monument
Looking at the monument
Driving on the "circle"
Driving on the "circle"
koippa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by koippa »

You are right...I been playing this game alot lately..But I did not remember that monument is out of map..
Reviver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reviver »

I'm just suspecting that, im not sure... but it sure seems likely (although it is - in that case- a huge flaw by whoever worked on this map... ouch)
En ole varmaa... terveisia Suomeen ;)
koippa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by koippa »

It propably is a flaw..I dont think EA even remembers this game(posted some questions there,usually answered by some post robot;sorry,but we dont anymore support....Or similar)Kiitos terveisista..
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I would say that that is because it's such an old game, the most recent forum I've seen on the EA site is for Most Wanted. Don't think they've "forgotten" about one of the games they made though :P
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I would say that that is because it's such an old game, the most recent forum I've seen on the EA site is for Most Wanted. Don't think they've "forgotten" about one of the games they made though :P
as long as it gives money, its not forgotten.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Don't think they're still making a profit off it though, they wouldn't be producing UG2 anymore that's for sure, they sell leftover copies over here for $5 AUS dollars...

Return to “Underground 2”