Split screen problems with 360

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Seyyerin
Stock
Stock

Split screen problems with 360

Post by Seyyerin »

Hey ya i just picked this up again b/c its the best nfs ever. Uh ya the split screen though for some reason on a 360 the second players screen has a tendacy to split in a weird manner so that it is impossible to see. i was curious if anyone had this same issue or could explain how i can fix it? thanks first post btw
adrian1337
Stock
Stock

Re: Split screen problems with 360

Post by adrian1337 »

I've had same issue but unfortunately it's impossible to fix. At least unless Microsoft releases a new version of emu for 360. If you visit this site you can read under NFSU2 compatibilty Glitches/Notes:
2 player bottom screen stares at the ground. Cutscenes are skippy. Sound is occasionally slightly crackly. Occasional frame rate drops, soundtrack stuttering, or freezing. Burnout demo crashes.
In other words we're screwed.
Seyyerin
Stock
Stock

Re: Split screen problems with 360

Post by Seyyerin »

adrian1337 wrote:I've had same issue but unfortunately it's impossible to fix. At least unless Microsoft releases a new version of emu for 360. If you visit this site you can read under NFSU2 compatibilty Glitches/Notes:
2 player bottom screen stares at the ground. Cutscenes are skippy. Sound is occasionally slightly crackly. Occasional frame rate drops, soundtrack stuttering, or freezing. Burnout demo crashes.
In other words we're screwed.

greattt i feel like thats false advertising on Microsofts part seeing how the game is listed under the backwards compatability list but its clearly not compatable. Freaking sweet.

Return to “Underground 2”