a few questions..

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Deigima
Stock
Stock

a few questions..

Post by Deigima »

okay, just got a few questions about nfsu2. i read the faq and it didnt answer my questions so im posting here.

first- unique item events, if you dont do them and leave them, do they disapear? i dont want to use them on my early car.. would much prefer if i could get them on say.. skyline or supra or something.
second- after completing the game, do the outrun races run out, like in other stages of the game?

third- ive read some stuff that vaguely suggests that you can get unique parts on any car after finnishing game, is that true, and how does it work?

forth- ive been trying to find the best drag car for a years.. if you think by statistics, the skyline would be best- 4wd, 6cl. but it doesnt seem all that super. ive tried the supra gto and mustang aswell, theyre not as great as i expected either.

and finally- what drive is the eclipse? i know its supposed to be fwd but it handles like a rwd/4wd after tuning it up.. and i swear it spins back wheels when i do burnouts.. the idea ive got in my head is it starts as fwd (and handles like one) when you buy it, and after buying gearbox upgrades it changes to 4wd?
Illedsownehes
Stock
Stock

a few questions

Post by Illedsownehes »

A few questions:
Where is Oculus Rift sold?How affective is it with DCS?What are the minimum system requirements?Does this replace Track IR? Thank you.

Return to “Underground 2”