89%
Juiced
11%

Total votes: 61

nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

I dont think Juiced has taken quite alot from the Fast and the Furious movies. So they have realistic parts. Pratically every movie has realistic car parts.
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Well they could have been more original then taking there vinyls, and the Supras hood. Don't get me wrong, I know those are real parts, but because they were in the movie is the reason I think there putting them in.

The Fast and Furious Vinyls.

Also the hood.

Just showing I'm telling the truth.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

OK. So first everyone wants good vinyls in NFSU and judging by the most downloaded vinyls, it's the FF stuff that's most important to the majority. Ok. Now you complain about someone making those ivnyls and putting them into the game so that you won't have to make all that crap yourself. Kinda makes it easier for you - but this isn't pleasing as well. Now the game sucks for copying the movie! Make up your mind! :lol:

Did you ever think that the Blitz and Veilside bodykits, bonnets and spoilers that you see in Juiced were before the movie and you only learned they exist after you saw the film? Just so you gon't say the game copies the film. Because now, if anyone wants to make a street racing game - only the idiot or those who can't afford the license will start making up the kits (EA) - and everyone else will just use the manufacturer's blueprints.

PS: yes EA is making up the unique bodykits, and I'd welcome that if they didn't SUCK. All I've seen now looks to be inspired by Judge Dredd (movie) or smth.
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

Some bad news for Juiced fans like me - Acclaim (publishers of juiced) may be going bankrupt link
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

a juiced demo was out, yeah its true, but acclaim told me that that one wasn't the official juiced demo and wasn't released by them. Meanwhile, the demo will come out very soon!
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Well, the possible bankruptsy doesn't mean the destruction of everything made. After all they need to raise the money. So I think Juiced might be published by someone else or Acclaim will find a way to release it still, since it was in beta stage already.

Of course there is the possibility of EA or someone like that buying it out and not releasing - but it's very unlikely. I don't think you can worry about the game not being released - but be very prepared for the release date to be pushed further back. Which sucks, but not the end of the world.
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Well I'm new here so everyone should know I never praised the Fast and Furious vinyls, it's cool and all but I'm not into sims racers. I don't even have the pc version of Underground, I have it for my PS2 so I can't even enjoy the cool vinyls you guys make.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

sigh .. back to Splinter Cell in the meanwhile then ... and I was so looking forward to this game...=/ Looking forward to race a Viper again ^^
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

There are Vipers in Juiced?
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Check the official screenshots dude ;) Head over to Gamespot and find some more .. there are over 70 screenies, and there is a viper, yes. Plus RX7 ... Celicas ... and all other sorts of cars
widebody x
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Under a Bridge, Iceland or somewhere in Europe or to be more accurate in England

Post by widebody x »

Juiced went out of the picture with vipers and corvettes, who is going to want to put a widebody kit on a viper?
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

once again THEY ARE NOT FOR TUNING!!! Get it??? Those are for racing! Eventually for motor tweaking! Don't shiznit sentences out of your bumhole if you don't know what you're talking about!
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Edit: Never mind, Summ beat me to the post lol.
widebody x
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Under a Bridge, Iceland or somewhere in Europe or to be more accurate in England

Post by widebody x »

summ, shut up
Last edited by widebody x on 03 Aug 2004, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

His signature says everything. lol
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

I certainly will buy NFSU2 & not juiced,coz its trailer seems really stupid and the graphics look very bad not like that of NFSU2,maybe ill buy SRS in addition to NFSU2.....SRS seems to be a good game since it has free roaming city like NFSU2.....graphics not bad,at least better than juiced......Damage.....& cops.

AND GUYS, EA GAMES IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

At least 1 guy that consider nfsu2 gfx are better! I started thinking I was alone... lol
I dont understand ppl who think Juiced graphics are good.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

yeah Dani, it looks like animation or cartoon,its not realistic at ALL
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

i agree as well, undergrund graphics are much better, people are just thown of by the outrageous bodykits that nfsu has
flat6tt
Ricer
Ricer

Post by flat6tt »

yeh....
Blue_Phire
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Blue_Phire »

Underground 2 just looks more fun to play. I hope they give us that car list soon as well as the game modes.
remaxos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by remaxos »

hei man i have seen in the nfs u2 movie that there is in the game a Caddilac Escalade.It is a great car but i think it does not fit the game
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

yeah, i saw it too,i cant imagine that this car will be in the game, but who knows, and about the car list: does any body know when will they announce it??
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

The escalade has to be in the game for some reason. Maybe for doing soundsystem competitions. And I don't think EA will be releasing the car list this soon. Nobody knows when.

Return to “Underground 2”