Juiced
11%

Total votes: 61

o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSU2 or Juiced

Post by o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o »

Two games i'm looking forward to. I don't know what to pick though x_x. it seems liek a hard choice to me.

I like games with excelent realistic graphics which juiced has, but I want a game that would be fun and has some uniqeness in the graphics"NFSU2". I like how NFSU has free roam and all that, but Juiced has like 50 cars. I know I can expect alot from NFSU, but I know nothing about juiced almost.

What should I choose >_<
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Dude how can you ask this,NFS of course! 8)
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

If you want tons of cars and realistic graphics, get GT4 ;)
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Jmac- wrote:If you want tons of cars and realistic graphics, get GT4 ;)
my dadas gettin me taht. So i dont ahve to worry bout that one.
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

After playing the Juiced demo, I'd say I'm looking forward to it's release more than NFSU2's. The problem is, we know very little about NFSU2, so we can't really make a comparison yet.

I'll certainly be getting them both though :lol:
Blue_Phire
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Blue_Phire »

Juiced looks kinda like Gotham City Racing except with tunable imports. It may have the more realistc graphics and damage but it's closed track racing which basically makes it an updated and flashier version of Underground. I'm impressed by Juiced but I'm sticking with Underground 2 simply because of the new free roaming map, 60km of drivable road and driving initiated races rather than staged. :D
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

PerryMason95 wrote:After playing the Juiced demo, I'd say I'm looking forward to it's release more than NFSU2's. The problem is, we know very little about NFSU2, so we can't really make a comparison yet.

I'll certainly be getting them both though :lol:
Yeah, I kinda thought that also. But im still ahvinga hard tiem choosing.
Juiced looks kinda like Gotham City Racing except with tunable imports. It may have the more realistc graphics and damage but it's closed track racing which basically makes it an updated and flashier version of Underground. I'm impressed by Juiced but I'm sticking with Underground 2 simply because of the new free roaming map, 60km of drivable road and driving initiated races rather than staged. p
I feel that. Guess NFSU goin to be mo fun.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Need For Speed Underground Two offcourse!
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

i dont really care about juiced cause i dont got a xbox or ps2 but NFSU2 gets my vote.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

NFSUII of coarse ;)
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

nightrider wrote:i dont really care about juiced cause i dont got a xbox or ps2
Juiced will also be out for PC :wink:
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

i have a gamecube but i could get it for pc if its really good!!! thanks for telling me!!
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

As said bfore, what kind of a question is that? lol NFSU2 is in my top 4 games list this year and Im sure Im buying it the day it comes out, I think with NFSU2 you dont need anything else but I just hope this time EA focuses on online cheating detection and banning of cheaters because with NFSU they just haven't done enough.
Another of my opinions is: NFSU is a BETA Version of NFSU2, just missing a lot of things and still some bugs and cheats allowed so at least it has been fun :)
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I have an impression that EA also made Nfsu purposedly incompatible with MX cards, at least in some things like transparent windows... come on! If you play with a civic and check the rear window you can see through the window 2 the front in the border... so it makes me think it was made up like that in MX card so people would want to buy new ones.
Attachments
op.JPG
here's my point
(22.8 KiB) Downloaded 5124 times
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

i just downloaded juiced demo & it looks like a promising game because you can mod cars like in gt4. but when i try to play my car is like all white i cant even see it. and the ingame is all fuxord.

so i will as i will of course go for nfsuII i want that rx8 and i want them to put either a mini cooper or a protoge 5
Qyntel
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Qyntel »

where can i get the "juiced" demo??
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

yea..i just went to gamershell and they removed the demo:(..where is it?..

ps: my friend said he can get a copy of nfsu2 from indonesia.. i told him it was utter bs and id only believe if i saw it..he said hes asking his sister to buy it in indonesia and send it to him... its pure bs but i saw wish it wasnt
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

i got it of 3dgamers, and you can try just searching in google juiced demo download
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

i cant play it when it loads after i have choosen the car and track the game closes :(:(:(:(
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

mine the menu and all works fine but th car is all trippy and so is the surroundings, its like bad rendering or something, really wierd...its like a discoball, flashy..
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

joablo wrote:i cant play it when it loads after i have choosen the car and track the game closes :(:(:(:(
I had that problem. I had to download some old drivers (if your on nVidia then 44.xx series), and then run the game. It's a lot of hassle I know, but the demo isn't fully complete, Acclaim uploaded it by accident, it would seem.

If your having problems you might be best off to wait a few weeks for the official demo, as it's appearantly on the way.

Oh and to those who have the demo: Anyone noticed the MR2 in the game's folder? But it isn't actually *in* the game. Maybe it will be in the official demo?
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

THe demo graphics arent wheat the are i yhr trailer, and i couldnt fin the NOS button -_-. Maybe it is incomplete....
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I also wish they put the Protege 5 in NFSU2, that car is beautiful even untunned.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

the protege 5 is a pretty nice hatchback but the RX8 is good enough for me. the mazda6 and 3 would be cool too.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Use ATI and the graphics will be just fine. :wink:

Return to “Underground 2”