89%
Juiced
11%

Total votes: 61

o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o »

toineed wrote:Well i played the demo two. But the game sucks in almost every way!
The graphics look like they made the game ages ago!!
The game only wants to ride along with the succes of nfsu. The cars look pretty nice but overall it sucks badly!!!
Kinda what I thought. Still, i'm hoping the consol ones are better.
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

IMO NFSU1/2 are for people who want arcade street racing, and Juiced is for those who want simulation.

Personally, I'm going for Juiced at the moment. Juiced also has a lot of cars I'd love to tune.. the new Civic Type-R, Honda NSX and some others. It's only drawback is no free roam.. but I think we might see that in a sequel.

I'd get GT4 but I don't have a console :(
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Well, This is NFSU site and anything but NFSU in a poll vs. NFSU will get thrashed, so it's expected. Just like on any other forum that covers racing games, NFS series are laughed at by everyone. So it's all about opinions.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

indeed .. I was against Juiced at the beginning, probably because i had high expectations to it, but compared to NFSU it kind of .. rips it apart imo. The only thing NFSU has above Juiced -->it's spectacular and has a sensational sense of speed. Apart from that, NFSU has nothing Juiced doesn't have and actually beats. NFSU2 is only going to have free roam more than Juiced, for the rest I think Juiced beats that as well. It sux, yes, because as any simulation game so far it need you to take your time to master it. I thought the AI sucked, and I still think it can be worked on, though I must say I'm having my tough time avoiding the other players, so I understand they crash into me .. but I don't like when they tip you on purpose, that's kind of mean and out of order in a sim. The "hit the corb and get neons damaged and nitrous leak" versus roll on yourself 3 times with no effects other than visual kind of sux bad as well, but I'm confident those things have been adressed in the final. So I'm actually converted at the moment ;).
The Evil Eclipse
Ricer
Ricer

Post by The Evil Eclipse »

of course i want nfsu2 cause it will have mitsubishi 3000 gt-vr4 and cadillac escalade.......juiced sucks......
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

I have already played the demo

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Ok, I have downloaded Juiced and..... to my surprise, it was in Spanish language (I downloaded from a English site lol). This is good cause im from Spain. But the game doesnt work in my PC. It runs, but crash when start the race. I have seen the menus, etc. and I can start the race, but 10seconds later it crashes. Here is what I think of I have seen:

--> Gfx: This is too much important for me. Car reflections, world details etc. are so much better in nfsu1. And nfsu2 is similar to nfsu1... So the winner in gfx is... nfsu2.

--> Play control: I dont know, because game crashes. But I listen to you all and recognize Juiced is more realistic, which is better. Car control in nfs series is ridiculous and I understand why laugh at nfs in other sites. Winner: Juiced

--> Cars. Nfsu2 30cars, Juiced 50. But which pieces/parts will be?? I have seen bumpers etc from nfsu2 that are really amazing!! And vinyls. Does Juiced include Audio tuning? NO. The pre-tuned cars I have seen in Juiced are so bad IMO. They look too ugly! And I prefer to tune with style 30cars than tune as shiznit 50 cars. Winner: Nfsu2

--> Tracks variety: Juiced offers 5 or 6 cities with 5 or 6 tracks, so about 30 tracks. Each track of a city will be similar to other tracks in the same city. Nfsu2 offers a whole city, with 5 different neighbourhoods. So in both games we get similar results. Winner: none

-->Popularity: nfs series are consolidated, Juiced not. And i want to continue with my nfs games collection. It is probably a stupid thing but... Winner: nfsu2.

--> Game modes: nfsu2 offers different and exciting game modes such as Drift, Drag, and many more. All the game modes I have seen in Juiced are related to Circuit racing, with minim differences to each other modes. And nfsu2 offers 3 or 4 extra-modes, so winner: nfsu2.

--> Free roaming: nfsu2: yes. Juiced: no. F.R. is so exciting and offers you too many possibilities: you can make stupid things around the city, imagine you are in real life, take awesome screenshots without any obstacle (you have not to quit game and choose another circuit, because you have the whole world here). Winner: nfsu2.

So these are my conclussions. Clearly I prefer nfsu2, and Im only sorry because the car-driving style (extremely arcade) but... how do we know nfsu2 will be arcade? EA likes to hear users and has made too many changes, probably nfsu2 will be more simulation (but I still think that it wont). This is the only thing I prefer in Juiced. If you care specially the Visual things and want a game to make the racing machine of your dreams, you must get Nfsu2. If you want realism and it doesnt mind the other things, get Juiced.
I has spoken :)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Dani Z, do a search on Google for JUICED NOS BUTTON or smth like that. you will come up with some forums discussing it. Than read through them and at some stage I clearly remeber - someone wrote a full guide on how to fix ALL of the problems everyone discussed with the Demo. Good luck..

@ Summ, I think I get the credit for converting you there m8, lol!
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Yup, you sure have m8 :D

Dani, your point about styling the cars doesn't make sense dude. NFSU1 and 2 have craploads of CRAPPY IMITATIONS!!! Juiced has loads of SPONSORED, LICENSED, 100% AUTHENTIC AFTERMARKS!!! The carmodels look 10 times better than the NFSU1-2 cars ... the rims are all recognizable ... evrything is way smoother in Juiced than in NFSU1-2. I don't want to get into the vinyl talk Dani .. that's BS again, you CANNOT judge a game out of a darned demo! The demo has what? 3 cars ... does that mean the game itself will have only 3 cars? NO! it will have *drumroll* 50 CARS!!! Amazing eh?? Guess what .. it's the same with vinyls. So if you do indeed want to trick out your dreamcar, Juiced IS the game FOR that, NOT NFSU1-2. Why? Because basically juiced is the REAL DEAL, both in graphics and in gameplay, while NFSU is and will always be a lot of Bling, and nothing else. NFSU is a ricer game, now step aside, and let the racers get to the table kids 8)

EDIT: You say that we don't know whether NFSU2 will be more realistic than NFSU1 or not ... well, I disagree strongly. As we all have read ... in NFSU2 you will recharge your NOS each time you do a slide. Knowing the strong pedigree of the series, I should have expected something as crappy as that ... but imo it's a definite step towards the bling world, and a clear clue .. if NFSU was arcadie but had a touch of realism in that the cars had their own distinct feeling, NFSU2 is going to be just more and more arcadie, so once again, your point is BS ;). Now that that's taken apart as well, what are your points? More bling reflection on a car? I can live without it. What else? Free Roaming? Point taken, though I still have to get convinced that free roaming is a good idea altogether. ;) Next time review your points before posting them ;)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I still can't believe noone is going 'OMG' when seeing this damage (look at that bumper - I mean WTF happened there?) http://www.nfsunlimited.net/media/nfsu2 ... ots/64.jpg
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

UrQuattro wrote:I still can't believe noone is going 'OMG' when seeing this damage (look at that bumper - I mean WTF happened there?) http://www.nfsunlimited.net/media/nfsu2 ... ots/64.jpg
LMAO...I noticed that tooo but I haven't said anything because I thought I was on drugs or something :P ...It looks like the rust really got into the car. :P
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

I think that's the way it comes :shock:

I guess just like some people cut themselves so they look 'tuff', some people get pre-crashed bodykits to make it look like their car can go fast enough to crash.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I guess it's a bug :roll:
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

UrQuattro wrote:
I still can't believe noone is going 'OMG' when seeing this damage (look at that bumper - I mean WTF happened there?) http://www.nfsunlimited.net/media/nfsu2 ... ots/64.jpg

mabye its designed to be like that :D :!: :!:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

@Summ: it is not a bug!
It is an example of new generation of bumpers. You reduce drastically the weight of car! lol. Im sure Juiced bumpers are more serious. Ok, +2points for Juiced ;)
PowerSandro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by PowerSandro »

I don't like this bumper style...
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

I dont think anyone likes this bumper style.........I hope its a bug.

Anyways, here's my theory:

Realism: Right now im going for NFSU2 but all this ARCADE $H!T is bringing down my hopes. What is EA thinking. If NFSU2 is going to be this ARCADEY than I might as well go to the arcade and spend 25 cents instead of wasting 50 bucks on this game. And the handling for Juiced is more realistic. But Juiced has corvettes and other exotics. Not alot of people tune exotics. Winner: Juiced

Gameplay: I dont just play for the realism I also play for the fun. That's where Free Roam comes in. Im going for NFSU2 because of the freedom. That was one great feature that EA added. If Juiced added this then it would beat NFSU2. Overall NFSU2 has better gameplay but when I played the demo for Juiced it seemed to be more challenging then the races in Underground1. Winner: NFSU2

Graphics: The graphics in Juiced were not that good. It looked like CR@P but it was just a demo. The graphics in NFSU2 werent a huge improvement over NFSU but I did like the new lightened up tune shop instead of the dark garage. Both of the games are not fully developed yet so the graphics arent the best yet. Winner: Both

Cars: Juiced has a wider variety of cars (50) but alot of them are exotics. That takes away the realism because I dont think alot of people tune corvettes or any exotics. NFSU2 only has over 30 cars but Free Roam covers that up. Winner: Juiced

Customization: NFSU2 has fake parts while Juiced has real licensed parts. Playing with real parts would be nice but some of EA's made-up parts are pretty nice too. It just depends on your taste. If you want to make a sic replica of your car then buy Juiced. If you want to make a sic car with Next Generation (As Dani350z calls it) parts then buy NFSU2.
Winner: Both

Game Modes: Juiced only has circuit-related game modes as for NFSU2 has about 7 different modes. Probably also has one mode using Audio.
I think we all know who wins. Winner: NFSU2

Track variety: As Dani350z said, it should be even. But with NFSU2 the track is everywhere. There should still be the amount of track space there is in NFSU2 in Juiced. So the games are pretty much even on this. Winner: Both

In all the games should be even because one isnt really better then the other. If you want realistic simulation then buy Juiced. If you want fun and free roam buy NFSU2. We'll only know which one is better when the games actually releases.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

thats a good... and nfsu2 for me!. all the way
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

hey guys, now I wanna try both the games :D
someone can tell me when juiced will be in shops?
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

More or less same time as NFSU2 both are scheduled for fall this year. Besides, I don't think that those muscle cars and/or exotics will be tunable, I guess more they will just be colourable. If I recall right Juiced has 4 gamemodes, but I'm not sure. Its graphics might be crappier than NFSU ones, as you say, points of view really, but they are realistic instead of bling.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Yup!! That's right. Juiced has realistic parts unlike some games. I hope EA's so called NEXT GENERATION parts wont all look like this.
Attachments
64.jpg
(40.92 KiB) Downloaded 3577 times
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

well i cant really choose which one will be the better game until i play them both, so thats why im getting both of them :D , and i believe juiced will be released sept. 1st. :)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Nope :D That's WAY nicer than what they've got in mind ;)
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

More people are going to buy nfsu 2 because they are familiar with the origanal and many people loved it. On the other hand no one has heard of "Juiced" or their pulishers before. Anyways i played the demo of Juiced. To be honest im looking foward to nfsu 2 more than juiced because its more fun. The things that are better in nfsu 2 are the grahics, free roam. But in Juiced, it has more cars about 20 more than nfsu 2. But i didnt like the graphics too much and when you start with a stock car, basically on every turn you spin out. But thats sort of a good thing because juiced is more of a simulation than nfsu 2 as it is an arcade racer. I also like it very much that juiced has muscle cars. For me I will buy both the games. Oh any i have some news there is another street racer coming out this fall, SRS, know as Street Racing Syndacite. Oh ya, consle players may have heard about it but now its coming out for the PC.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Well, Juiced is just a demo so you can judge it yet.
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Well NFSU2 is original unlikle Juiced which I like. Juiced has taken quite alot from the Fast and the Furious movies. They have there vinyls, hoods, parts, ect. Unlike Underground which have there own parts, vinyls, and hoods. So I'll have to go with Underground 2, even though I might rent Juiced to see how it is, not too much of a sim racer.

Return to “Underground 2”