Hey...neon on NFSU2 sucks!!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
V00d00
Ricer
Ricer

Hey...neon on NFSU2 sucks!!

Post by V00d00 »

hey ya boys.
I was viewing nfsu2's screenshots and i've noticed that the neon is a piece of trash men..that sucks, it seems like someone drawed it into microsoft paint.
I hope EA to change the neon, and use the neon template from nfsu1, bah, I don't know...someone can like it but for me it is better the nfsu1 neon.
Take part of this topic...I need to see if you are agree with me..

NOTE: Im sorry if my english is bad, but i think it can be understood...I LIVE IN LA RIOJA, ARGENTINA...hehe 8) that is the cause of my bad english :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Welcome, V00d00. Im Spanish. Could you upload a pic of the neon you are talking about? There is also an official nfsu2 discussion thread, where talking about this things.

(Bienvenido VooDoo. Soy español. Podrias poner aqui la imagen del neon del que estas hablando? Hay tambien un sitio oficial para hablar del nfsu2, donde se habla de estas cosas)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I agree with both ... the neon sux, but my own private theory is that it's only a beta neon, and that they're working on something way more spectacular, and since those screens aren't from the final product .. they aren't representative of the final deal. And yes, there is indeed an official NFSU2 discussion thread in which this should've been posted.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Yup. And just like with NOS, the more rep points you unlock - the BRIGHTER the neon will glow. You'll rule the streets and noone will touch you. :lol:
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

hey welcome to the forums. thread is locked, if you would like to keep discussion thing then do it in the official NFSU2 thread, thats the whole freaking reason we made it.

Return to “Underground 2”