Does anyone know if NFSU2 has much needed fixes

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Does anyone know if NFSU2 has much needed fixes

Post by flatblacksleeper »

Just wondering does anyone know if the Supra performs like a supra and not like a Grand Am (i drive a grand am so thats the joke) when i got the car in NFSU i automaitcally traded it, and it sucked ass, i watched as i came in 4th on hard and was shocked it cant handle or accelerate, at first i thought i just sucked ass, then all my freinds drove with and they sucked ass so i thought it might be a possiblity that the car sucks in the game. Also does anyone know if it is more correct to real life, like is it still possible to beat a Skyline with a neon....you know what im saying, and info appreciated thanks, Also kind of funny go to level 3 engine work with the RX- 7 and it says replace pistons and rods thats to funny...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well in U2, I think it'll handle better (I hope), because in U2, the body parts you choose will affect your car's performance. :P
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

It really needs a big improvement because it must exist some kind of problem on NFSU Supra. Everyone know that the Supra is one of the best street cars if it's not even the best.

Hope the do anything about that.
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

lotux!! thats what ive been ranting about for months now... i love the supra... its my dream car, but it did not perform as well as i know it should... read my posts here

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 3&start=80

its good someone else is annoyed about this... :wink:

Return to “Underground 2”