Dodge Cars

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

this is stupid, the neon could of EASILY BEEN REPLACED WITH THE NEW SRT-4 WHICH IS VERY DECENT!

and yes the cavalier z23 or upcoming cobalt z23 could of been in it. god at least its not as bad as removing the INTEGRA TYPE-R and not including the PRELUDE SH
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

Fact is:

neons - crap
GTOs - good
Mustangs - good
AE86s - good

A tuned neon will only really be good for track racing, not drag.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

you might want to rethink that last statement....ever hear of an srt-4 buddy....that will whoop most ricers out there on the drag
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Who the f*ck cares it's stock? It's not even really stock. It factory tuned. Stupid to compare. I would be glad to put a stock Murcielago against a SRT-4. Oh, or is that wrong? :roll: Same as SRT-4 vs a 1.3 Civic.

+ If you want to put a SRT-4 against a ricer, you are a ricer yourself.
SunnyGTiR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SunnyGTiR »

i hate cavaliers and sunfires. srt-4 s are cool, if u spend $5k us, it will make 500hp. it was made for tuning
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

I wanna Dodge Magnum.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I think you have to have more then a stock SRT-4 to beat GREZ's Supra :P (lots more :P)
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

+ If you want to put a SRT-4 against a ricer, you are a ricer yourself.
yea dude that makes a lot of sense there....what kind of car do you actually have and well see who wins....im not saying that a stock srt-4 will beat a supra(theres no way unless the driver misses a gear) but after abdout 5k or so and some good tuning they will be pumping out about 500 hp and about 550 lb-ft torque(might be off)....all im saying in general is the fact that it sucks nfs didnt add this car in when there are a lot of people out there tuning these cars up...not just in the us either...thats all im saying....im not going to get into and e-fight with you guys
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Well the neon is an ok car in my opinion but its nothin compared to my fav rx-7
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

Two cars they misssed in need for speed underground 2

1. The CRX, come on people this car is hilarious, you have seen what people do to this car.

.....but what needs to be in there before EA losses all of there fans, is......

1998 Grand AM GT, i wanna tune that beast :twisted:
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Grand... Am... Beast? WTFBBQWWJDNATOUNICEFNFL? Makes about as much sense as saying the R34's a well-engineered economy car :shock:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

flatblacksleeper wrote:Two cars they misssed in need for speed underground 2

1. The CRX, come on people this car is hilarious, you have seen what people do to this car.
Hehehehe yeah like this car . . .

BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

Drewb99 wrote:I wanna Dodge Magnum.
i own a 2004 accord ex coupe in black and my bro has a magnum (lease). we're planning to get rid of the magnum big gas eater but its freakin sick. i get stared at when i drive to school lol. everyones my friend then at this new school lol

i cant wait for a 2 door 345hp hemi charger insanity

and SRT-4's are very dirty cars, already come partially suped up. but no im not gonna compare it to a lancer evo obviosuly look at the price ranges. and the srt-4 is quite decent for a compact, i hate neons
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

You mean to say the R34 is not one of then Hrybrid cars 8) , well just shows you learn something new evreyday

Just to let you playa hating fools out there to know, some compaines make BODY KITS FOR THE GRAND AM :cry: , you must be really ghetto to put one of them on. A
XaMuS86
Stock
Stock

Post by XaMuS86 »

The neon probably IS gonna be in NFSU 2...in fact i think all the original cars are in there. Look at the car list in the main page.
da wizz21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by da wizz21 »

I think they should have put a srt-4 in the game. i mean this magizine did a compare between a subaru wrx and a srt-4 and the srt-4 is priced less got tons more power. But I guess i'm a little biast http://www.ridejudge.com/RideDetails.asp?RideID=19759
this is mine
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

what does it matter that they don't have it in there. i live in the u.s. and around here there are maybe 3 neons that are tuned, the rest are family used cars. i see escalades and civs constantly being tuned and the occasional mini. but other than that nothing else. to me it doesn't really matter what's in there. i'll find a car i like in the game and stick to it. point made.
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

ok if they were gon put a neon in the game i agree at least it should be the better version (srt im assuming) but the games already pretty much been finished. if it aint in the game, theres not much u can do about it besides not buy the game but thats completely up to u

Return to “Underground 2”