Dodge Cars

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Dodge Cars

Post by neonsohc »

does anyone know if they are going to have a neon in nfsu2?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

wow you are probably the only neon fan on these discussion boards.

I know your a newbie, but there is already another thread with the official car list. HERE
As you can see there is no Neon.

BTW, welcome to NFSUnlimited.
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

damnit that sucks.....whats wrong with a neon??..i mean come on
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Yeah, the Neon is not the worst car. In NFSU2 you have SUV's so don't complain with a Neon..;)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Screw Neon, ride in style with a Hummer. :lol:
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

It isn't best cas and it isn't worst car in game,but i dont like it very much...
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

hahaha an srt-4 will smoke your hummer...i mean come on honestly a neon is a top for tuning up and why not have it in a tuning car game...theres a lot fo people out there like myslef that are customizing there srt-4's or even just your base neon...i would love to tune up an srt-4 on nfsu2 just like what im doing right now with my real car
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I personally don't like the car... why? dunno why... it looks dull weird and the european verssion of the NEON (by chrysler) is to american in layout... (for instance a HUGE antenna on the hood for the radio.. :? and interior... to much plastic like most american cars)

but then again it didn't bother me that the NEON was in the game... they could have added uglier cars.
and I like to have more cars like them or not but... makes a nicer mix IMO

but as fas as I know it is not in U2
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

welll, as said, if there can be any suv in the game, then why not a neon.
btw, I don't like it too...in the 1st game it's just like that lancer: a medium car that doesn't reach good performance... :?
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Lancer sux no more ViperJay,cuz EVO VIII is here! :D
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

I wouldn't mind that EA added the latest model Neon.. But d00d, the Neon in UG1 sucked.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

lol, I know AngelSiN, and I'm glad for this....an evo is a good tuning car, a "normal" lancer absolutly not
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

The Dodge is an aweome car, but you guys have no clue how to make a decent one 8)
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

I was considing buyinga srt 4, (until i discover i did not have 20,000)great value there, althoght the interior looks like rubbermade, the worst car in need for speed is the supra, i beat supras in drag with neon :cry: , that is ridiculous thye better change it, and the srt 4 has parts being made from MOPAR, so you can get upgrades while staying under your warrenty, sounds pretty sweeet to me. Neons suck yes, SRT-4 do not, i thought i heard the srt was going to be in NFSU2 any truth to that
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

@ ViperJay:I'm sure they're gonna put EVO fullbody set in nfsu2.
landauEX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by landauEX »

i wanna mazda 6 and 3
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

why not a neon? why not a mazda 3 or 6 etc? EA doesnt care what cars we have lol, I wish the 97-00 Mirage(Lancer) was in the game cause its the one I have and I'm tunin it a little 2 but EA can't satisfy us all lol, I'm happy with the Evo VIII though so that's good enough.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

My question is ...

Why the hell is the Pontiac GTO in the game ?

Wow, Rhys Millen drifted a GTO with hundred of thousands of dollars put into it ... Great reason to put it in the game ...
Forcing the GTO into high-rpm sustained drifts starves the engine of oil and can easily fry it. “We blew our first motor,” says Millen. Apparently, other magazines doing stories on drifting—also using Pontiac-supplied cars—blew engines as well. So a Pontiac PR guy, fearing we might want to treat a standard GTO press car to a drifting regimen, treated us to a five-minute tongue lashing about how those cars are not set up to drift.
Sweet, a 3800 lb behemoth that isn't designed to drift because it can't maintain oil pressure at constant high engine speeds ... Awesome !
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

That can be said for almost any car that drifts professionally. I remember watching a video, and the guy who judges it said if a team didnt blow an engine every race, they werent performing well enough.

Im not a fan of the Monaro/GTO because its basically an Omega coupe, and despite a 5.7 litre V8, its not particularly fast.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Well, another thing, nobody has these ... They're not popular with the tuner scene (all the rice boys scoff at them) ... And the only people I ever see driving them are guys in their mid-40/50s ...

If they were going to include any car from GM in NFSU2, it probably should've been the Cavalier (despite it being a piece of shiznit) ... At least it's a moderately popular tuner car ...
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

i agree w jmac, i see a lotta cavaliers here, also a few firebirds/sunfires and a few other crappy pontiacs. even tho i hate them, they are moderately popular.

as 4 dodge neon? it should b left out because its such a piece of crap. geezus, my friend just got a 03 neon. no power windows or locks.... thats right u gotta roll the window down. i mean cmon its an 03 car holy crap...
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

hey neons dont suck alright and for the power window comment..dude they are options on the car....its called basic then you get upgrades....thats how most economy cars are....and for the fact that they keep out a dodge neon really bothers me because there are so many people out there buying neons and customizing them...just as mush as the damn imports...if you have the right person to tune the car they will be better than most other cars....i think they should have kept it in there insterad of a mustang or a gto and an ae86...gee wonder why thats in there cause that damn anime movie initial d was popular with ricers for like 2 months...i mean come on
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

that is your Opinion....

everybody got his own opinion some think it is ugly or underpowered and other think it is the top of the world in automotive enginering...

IMO it is ugly from the outside just as it is from the inside

but that is my opinion!
neonsohc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by neonsohc »

i just think its crap that ea does this and takes a big tuner car out of tuning game...if you go out on the streets you see as many neons customized as stupid hondas and everything...and its not like its a basic neon they should have put in...the srt-4 is better than any basic looks and performance wise....i think they need to get peoples opinion on these things and also look at whats out on the streets and youll see a good number of neons and other domestic cars...it isnt all just damn imports that dominate the streets....
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

maybe that is because it is NOT only a American game... it is a world wide game! be happy that you already got the GTO and Mustang!

OK it was wiser to add more cars and update some original like the Neon to a STR-4 just as they did with the Lancer and Imprezza.

but I think EA did listen to the people all over the world and fair is fair... it is not a popular car in the rest of the world.

can't keep everybody happy.

if you want a SRT-4 get Juiced when it comes out :wink:

Return to “Underground 2”