NFSU2 Demo - How-to-get-49-second-laps-graphical-guide!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
inev
Stock
Stock

NFSU2 Demo - How-to-get-49-second-laps-graphical-guide!

Post by inev »

Originally posted at my own forums, but why not share the joy with NFSUnlimited. Take your time and read carefully :)

"I sketched up this little guide that will get you through the NFSU2 PC Demo circuit track as fast as possible - getting 49 second laps or faster.
Just click on the images, memorize the route and start owning online. You can thank me later :)"

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Thanks for the guide, I was wondering where you could rail on this track. Assuming the railing affects the clean section NOS update, is it still better to do on longer races? What about "race breaker" mode?

I made a video of a 49.71 run (lots of NOS used here), without the railing, but it does show the lines I use for the shortcuts: n8d4971.wmv
influx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by influx »

Thanks inev but I pretty much figured all of that by practise earlier, but I have a question, in Online mode what does Race Breaker (Yes/No) do?
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

inev? 2 questions:
-use manual/transmission
-stability control on/off
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

really nice....

ooh want to know why...

we got loads of topic about the DEMO... and what are you going to do post a topic like this for every track that is on NFS U2???
well not here that is...

It is a true OVERKILL in nfs U2 DEMO topics!

the whole Competition section is filled with NFS U2 DEMO times and scores... nothing against fastest times and all (helped to setup the same for NFS U1 so.... thats not the point...
I'm now waiting for a topic on the highest stylepoints doing hydrolic stunts while doing a backward dougnut!

conclusion..... SLOW DOWN on the NFS U2 DEMO topics!

second point but this is personal...

nice to see someone who got a start at ruining the online community..by f***ing up the normal racing tactics.

Return to “Underground 2”