I'm new and... I need help!!!!!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Hardmod
Stock
Stock

I'm new and... I need help!!!!!

Post by Hardmod »

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I knew there is a NFSU2 demo out there... and I can't finish my NFSU. I'm stuck at the 103 (7 lap race). I did everything I knew to win this, but I couldn't...

Someone help me? Someone want play that for me? There is a crack or cheat or any work around?

Thank you
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Look in the files section, theres a savegame editor. *sighhhh*
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

well you just what slaer said, use the saved game editor but how can you not beat that...it's not that hard
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Or to make it easier for you, since you're new, simple click here to download the SaveGame Editor 1.0. Cheers mate! :P
nfspeedr
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfspeedr »

i have a savegame with all in 100%, do you want it??? 8)
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Race 103 is hard because EA messed up on the catch up mode on this one and have the computer cars programmed to maintain a 2 second lead on you no matter how fast you drive. If you set the level on hard, which makes them more aggressive, they may crash out more often letting you win.

The computer cars default speed is based on your engine upgrades, and the car. Which car you drive doesn't really matter, so the trick is to downgrade the engine peformance parts to level 1 or stock, while leaving the other stuff at level 3. This will slow down the race for the computer cars as well as yours, but you'll have lots of NOS. You can also block, or crash out the computer cars much easier with this.

If you really want savefiles, I've created a set of savefiles with everything done, all the visual uniques unlocked (like all 10 rim types), and a 3 TJ combo installed on all 20 cars in the garage, as well as the underground car. Each savefile has a different set of 3 TJ parts installed. Instructions are included in a readme.txt file in the zip file.

You can download it from here: nfsuac.zip
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

As an example of how tough the bots are, the lead bot crashed on lap 6 giving me a 7 second lead. In an attempt to catch up, just look at his last lap time, pretty much a world record lap:

EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

lol 44!!!! i was never able to beat the "endurance races" that had more than 6 laps, espcially race 103, so i just skipped it..
landauEX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by landauEX »

ohhh yeah i hate that level.....
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I did it on medium....just dont let em pass you.......when you see someone trying to pass just block him or push into some traffic car or wall....not that hard......
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

I think that's the most boring race in all the game....so I just used a trick to make it a 1 lap race instead of 7 (I know that's cheatin' but I really got bored of that race) :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

The simplest way of all to beat this race:

Remove your Turbo (select stock item) and leave everything else at level 3, including all your other power upgrades.

Hope this helps
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Yeah I hate that race too. It made me break my keyboard when I smashed it out of frustration. :x :oops:
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

personally, i think the 7 lapper with kurt is the worst... i think race #96.... i think he has that impossible rx7 or something..... thats the worst race in the game.... :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

boganbusman wrote:Yeah I hate that race too. It made me break my keyboard when I smashed it out of frustration. :x :oops:
LOL!!! For me, I kept trading my cars... I switched to about 5-6 cars, until I switched to the 206. It's handling is just superb! Perfect for Terminal. :P
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

It is hard, but still possible without the savegame editor. Indeed the peugeot 206 is a great car to do this (worked with me too)
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

The solution is that once they catch you, you have to make them crash.
That will disable the catchup mode for a while.
Or else it will stuck on and they will keep pulling away, you can also use an unlimited NOS trainer to get even, but racing dirty is something that works.

I hated these mofo's all the way, but parking them in sidealleys, walls, pillars all made them realise I wasn't going to let them pass NO MATTER WHAT!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sweeper wrote:.......you can also use an unlimited NOS trainer to get even.......
I tried using a trainer.... It has all sort of stuffs, like being invisible (like a ghost car) and can pass through a traffic car, unlimited amount of money in the bank, and unlimited NOS. Unfortunately, that never worked for me, AT ALL... But now I think it's a little too late to use it since I've already completed the game.

Return to “Underground 2”