NFSU2 demo help

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
BrianOconnor
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU2 demo help

Post by BrianOconnor »

hey im new around here, and i have a few questions..

a) i was playin with a guy named MODIFIED and he had a car that went super fast.. how did he make it like that? he beat me by a full minute on 3 laps, and i aint too bad.. and at the start of the race, the front of the car popped up and did like a 1 second wheelie.. how do u do these?

b) how do u go to the car shop and change ur car? i cant figure it out.. thanks

cyall lata dawgs :twisted:

POLL REMOVED
grow up! Or I'll have to make out with you because I'm homosexual!
-TheStig aka TheFag aka TheDork
Last edited by BrianOconnor on 03 Nov 2004, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
Motomation
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Motomation »

Find the Car Lot, drive up to the front of the garage, and press F1. That will get you inside and you can choose your car there. Your PDA icon will let you know when you can enter the shop. If you don't know where the car lot is, you are pointing directly at it when you start a free-roam session.

There are 3 choices besides the green one you start with, a nice Silver one, a Red one with spinners, and a Yellow one. All of them are a definite step up from the starting car.

Enjoy...

Oh, Hydros...use H and J to operate the hydraulics. H puts the shocks in a semi-permanent state (until you drive away) while J makes them jump. Your arrow keys will make them go up and down while you hold one of the above down.
BrianOconnor
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BrianOconnor »

nice thanks but i cant figure out the J part of hydraulics... and i cant get too high with the H from the start.. any specific tips? thanks G

hey how are u guys moddin cars and gettin better ones already? and its only the demo!?!?!? please tell me, or add me on msn or email me and gimme detailed info thanks..

2 posts made into one learn how to EDIT!
2 polls removed in total... cause of useless Childish content
1 post remove useless SPAM!
-TheStig

sorry dude :( ^^
l l
Last edited by BrianOconnor on 03 Nov 2004, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.
3KED
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 3KED »

if you press 'H' it will zoom and then you press up,down,left or right and that side will lift up.
than you press and hold 'J' and a button(up,down,right or left)
you can actualy take a ollie with it :lol:
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i noticed that the green and the silver can use hydraulics on the sides, but the yellow and red cant use the hydraulics on the sides, only front and back

Return to “Underground 2”