Help with cheat killer

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
LabRat
Ricer
Ricer

Help with cheat killer

Post by LabRat »

Well i was using Cheat killer V1.0.3
& last night it wouldnt remove any cheats from my races.
After a few races it came up with "YOU ARE IN THE BLACKLIST"
(Cheat killer will no longer work or enter the activation key)
BUT I NEVER CHEATED ON ANY GAME NEVER MIND NFSU
NitrousMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NitrousMan »

well obviously u did u cheating liar.. go play something and cheat at it ya friggin cheaty cheaterton
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OK, here's the situation... It's either you're lying, or the software sucked (all of us know that T.J Detector is still the best...). My advice to you LabRat is, use T.J Detector. It doesn't take action other than spotting a cheater during a race... It's better than Cheat Killer, never worked for me... ;)
LabRat
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LabRat »

NitrousMan wrote:well obviously u did u cheating liar.. go play something and cheat at it ya friggin cheaty cheaterton
WELL U OBVIOSLY DONT KNOW ME YOU MUPPET
UNLIKE YOU I CAN RACE
LabRat
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LabRat »

Andre_online wrote:OK, here's the situation... It's either you're lying, or the software sucked (all of us know that T.J Detector is still the best...). My advice to you LabRat is, use T.J Detector. It doesn't take action other than spotting a cheater during a race... It's better than Cheat Killer, never worked for me... ;)
Well i was using Both TJ Detector & killer for ages.
Only thing i can think off is that i just d/loaded FRAPS which i was using
when this happened..I Would like to say that i have NEVER cheated.
thats why me pissed of w/ muppets like NitrousMan :evil:
Last edited by LabRat on 05 Nov 2004, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
NitrousMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NitrousMan »

easy man i was kidding.. lol "muppet".. my personal choice is definitely cheatplanet.com, it has lotsa cheats for all games... and gamefaqs.com isnt bad either.. i havent heard of these cheat programs ur usin though :S
LabRat
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LabRat »

NitrousMan wrote:easy man i was kidding.. lol "muppet".. my personal choice is definitely cheatplanet.com, it has lotsa cheats for all games... and gamefaqs.com isnt bad either.. i havent heard of these cheat programs ur usin though :S
M8 i dont like ppl who cheat on any game(I play fair) but i was asking for help bcoz i got no idea whats gone on w/ my killer :(
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

I don't like multiplayer cheating.
But for single player I don't mind at all, cheating can bring fun there, a lot of fun, like Soldier of Fortune after finishing it, we started toying around with cheats and got a good laugh back then.

TJ Cheat detector is better I hear, I don't use any of those, takes up uneccesary resources, I used to lose to TJ cheaters, but now I don't feel the need to cheat (Never ever gave into it when I felt it either) Why?
Because I spank them with my normal car, those cheaters doesn't know how to drive.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

[qupte="NitrousMan"]easy man i was kidding.. lol "muppet".. my personal choice is definitely cheatplanet.com, it has lotsa cheats for all games... and gamefaqs.com isnt bad either.. i havent heard of these cheat programs ur usin though :S[/quote]
It kinda sounded like you meant what you said... Anyways, back to the topic, we are talking about cheaters, not helping someone to cheat mate...
NitrousMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NitrousMan »

ooooooh lol sorry i thought u meant it was a program that DISallows cheating not allows it... lol in that case i strongly recommend gameshark, or just any cheat sites have alot of good cheats for pc games... peace out Gs
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

NitrousMan wrote:ooooooh lol sorry i thought u meant it was a program that DISallows cheating
Actually that is what we're talking about all along... :lol:
NitrousMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NitrousMan »

i know.. ur talkin about cheatin is good not bad right
LabRat
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LabRat »

I use Cheat Killer to stop ppl joining in my races i create..
But its stopped working
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

NitrousMan wrote:i know.. ur talkin about cheatin is good not bad right
ehhhhhh.............no, the topic is about a cheat detecting program, to detect if other people are cheating online. NOT A program to help cheating.

your either spamming, taking the weewee or your a few pence short of the pound.

Return to “Underground 2”