My idea for NFS:9

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
valdiorn
Ricer
Ricer

My idea for NFS:9

Post by valdiorn »

So people have been asking to bring back the exotics for NFS9 and others don't want to loose their tuner cars.. Why not make a game that has both?? My idea was somekind of a world championship game. You compete in circuit racing, 1/4 mile racing and drifting, and cars would be divided into groups, so you can take your moderately tuned Civic and compete with other low-end sports cars, or you can take your Ferrari Enzo to battle Nissan Skylines on the drag tracks, it's just divided up by event type and engine power 8)
You could still tune the engine and stuff like that, maybe not as much visual stuff (because a ferrari with a body kit would just look stupid ok?? :D ).

another thing: BRING BACK DAMAGE!! I loved NFS:High Stakes for the damage, you had to drive well or your car would brake down and it'd be really expensive to repair.

I hope EA has a similar idea, because I think it'd give something to all the fans that NFS games have gained throughout the past 10 years or so :)

Either that or another underground game, and this time WITH COPS!! :wink:
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

please post in the topic already created for nfs9 ideas......theres no point in having more than one.

[LOCKED]

Return to “Underground 2”