NFSU2 demo Intro music

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Razor YU
Stock
Stock

NFSU2 demo Intro music

Post by Razor YU »

In the intro animation in the demo there is a really cool music played. Does anyone know what song is it and who is the artist? Is it going to be available in the retail version?
I've serached the net, the forums, but I couldn't find any topic/post that would answer my question.
Thanks in advance.
chuck d2
EA
EA

Post by chuck d2 »

if you're talking PC demo, it's done by Tom Salta (http://www.tomsalta.com). I'm sure he'd like to know about your thoughts
Razor YU
Stock
Stock

Post by Razor YU »

The music in the intro ani is great. Kinda addictive too. But do you, or anybody else knows what is the name of the song or at least the album?
chuck d2
EA
EA

Post by chuck d2 »

hi,

the song has no real name. All the music in the animations/movies is specifically composed for it, and are not "songs" perse. But lucky for you, the intro song is similar to one of the other songs that tom did. Just follow the link to "atlas plug" on his website, and buy that album. it's similar to a song called "2 days or die"

-cd
Razor YU
Stock
Stock

Post by Razor YU »

Thanks.
Yes I noticed that yesterday. I thought 2 days or die is the one. Well never mind. I will deffinetly buy this album, it's really great. Plus some of the demo songs are pretty cool too.

Return to “Underground 2”