I finished NFSU 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Xchus
Ricer
Ricer

I finished NFSU 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Xchus »

I finish the game of course I did it half on medium difficulty and the rest on easy difficulty. Pretty awesome game. If anyone wonders just spend every cent you got on performance parts, and carbon parts that will give your ride a lot of speed and it is easier to finish the game. It took me like 3 straight nights, around 20 25 hours, thank god is homecoming week and I didnt have anything to do, haha. I started with the Peugeot 206, hooked it up, then got the A3 did a couple of races, didnt like it, then I got the RX8 and finish the game, when you finish the game you can still go around the city so I bought the Evolution and that car is super fast for drag racing, I got the Skyline too pretty impresive car, again like I told you focus first on getting most of the performance parts and carbon parts, thats it, then when you have to meet a star requirement you hook it up to get the job done, dont just spend the money getting a flashy ride, hope it helps, PEACE!!!!!!!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh yes it does help, by ruining the "fun-ness" of the game! Be patient will ya? Some people haven't even started playing it yet... :evil:
limpbizkitt0
Ricer
Ricer

andre

Post by limpbizkitt0 »

eh andre cool it. its ok he told us and by the way can u send me ur saved game Xchus???
Xchus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xchus »

Thats the file if you want it.

Xchus Saved Game File
limpbizkitt0
Ricer
Ricer

what type of file?

Post by limpbizkitt0 »

What type of file is that a .rar file or the text strait out of the save game file?
limpbizkitt0
Ricer
Ricer

nvm

Post by limpbizkitt0 »

nvm about the file type. But can u just email me it because on that link its just a text file and not the type of file nfs u2 uses for a saved game. So can u just atach it to a email strait from your system? (my email is limpbizkitt0@yahoo.com) thx :D
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Andre_online wrote:Oh yes it does help, by ruining the "fun-ness" of the game! Be patient will ya? Some people haven't even started playing it yet... :evil:
Like I said. Don't read it. You are just spoiling it for yourself. Sigh..
Xchus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xchus »

it doesnt have an extension you have to right click it save target as

then look for the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\XYZ\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2\ABC

XYZ=Windows User Name
ABC=NFSU2 User Name

but if you are gonna use my file ABC should be Xchus and then paste the file there, like I said it doesnt have an extension or anything. Just paste it and thats it.
limpbizkitt0
Ricer
Ricer

look...

Post by limpbizkitt0 »

look, it says it cant load it even thogh i did everything u said look at these pics and tell me if i did and thing wrong

nfs sayin it cant load it

and look my windows user is DeReK! and it wont work
Xchus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xchus »

Oh maybe is because of the DVD and Magazine files, I transfer the whole thing to one of my computers and it worked, it must be that, if you have gmail i can send you the whole thing or i maybe yahoo mail i dont know, the whole folder is 30MBs , let me know
limpbizkitt0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by limpbizkitt0 »

could u just put the folder/s on the site thing u had?????? and if not how do u get g mail
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

send the entire folder to james33440@hotmail.com please
Xchus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xchus »

Link to the compressed folder with all the files.

Xchus Saved Game Folder
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

good for you...

before you post..... think about this:

is this post really usefull, or am I just trying to impress others...
- yes it is usefull... then post it

is there already a topic about this: y/n

yes then reply
no then post a new one!

(am I getting sick of all the NFS U2 stuff and all the NFS U2 newbs... YES pretty sick! the avarage postcount is 5 right now and the level of usefull posts has dropped to sub ZERO

Return to “Underground 2”