The 05' mustang in nfsu2

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
ez4u2nv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: If I told you, you wouldn't know, so why should I tell you

The 05' mustang in nfsu2

Post by ez4u2nv »

what is ya'll's opinion about it being in the game? Good or Bad. Does anyone know if it is a good car in the game; or if it sucks? Any other thoughts about the car welcome.
Last edited by ez4u2nv on 16 Nov 2004, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i think this car sucks... i love muscle cars, but this car jsut sucks in the game.. its horrible for drag racing. its handling is horrible
technoghost
Ricer
Ricer

Post by technoghost »

EmptyWords wrote:i think this car sucks... i love muscle cars, but this car jsut sucks in the game.. its horrible for drag racing. its handling is horrible
whaaat? dude it is the most powerful car in the game and it is the best car for drag races... did u upgrade it to its max + a dose of fine tuning?
Mazeroni
Stock
Stock

Post by Mazeroni »

On guy over on another board(dont have the pic) got his to go 0-60 in almost under 3 secs/0-100 around 6sec. Personally I think thats good.
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

this new version of the mustang looks mad ugly yo. Its a matchbox. lol. It looks decent hooked up but still, its a rectangle.
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

handlings pretty ugly and its not the most powerful in the game, GTO (and if u do it right) 3000 gt are the best

of course, depending how ppl tune it, that can all change

back to the topic, my opinion is that i like it being in the game. although i prefer imports, newer muscle cars def. bring more variety and deserve to be in the game, but they should at least havea salleen or rouch body kit 4 the mustang. spellings a lil off
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

EmptyWords wrote:i think this car sucks... i love muscle cars, but this car jsut sucks in the game.. its horrible for drag racing. its handling is horrible
i never said i dont like the mustang.. it jsut sucks in the game.. its handling is horribile its practically impossible to race in street X and URL with this handling.. yes it is fast.. mine has 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.. yet i still do worse than a RX-7
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

EmptyWords wrote: i never said i dont like the mustang.. it jsut sucks in the game.. its handling is horribile its practically impossible to race in street X and URL with this handling.. yes it is fast.. mine has 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.. yet i still do worse than a RX-7
the Mustang is as big as a Mack Truck... so what do you expect... it to corner fast...

and I think EA did this handling for the oldschool Musclecar fans... so the feel athome.... it is a real muscle car.... NO handling and not able to steer.... PURE muscle!
SunnyGTiR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SunnyGTiR »

i used a fully tuned mustang in drift, and thought it was pretty good.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i found a awsome car for drag racing.. EVO 8 :-D
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

SunnyGTiR wrote:i used a fully tuned mustang in drift, and thought it was pretty good.
i didnt like one bit of it on drifting. I only like the EVO's, STI's, TT, Trueno, Focus, and all other FWD cars :wink: i dont like them but they're the best out of all of the other cars
ImportR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ImportR »

It isn't the fastest. The 350z is a hell of alot faster. Probably one of the fastest.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Guys, what about the RX-7 for drag? You peeps know it's the best in NFSU1, but what about in NFSU2? ;)
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Yo Andre, you can have a look in the Best Motoring thread, There was a drag car round up, so far the R34 GT-R proved to be a fairly good drag out of the contestants.
We plan on expanding, with more reviewers from the team, it should be done pretty quickly.
Scotty_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Scotty_ »

I havent got underground 2 yet (Nov 18th) i love fords but frankly i dont like the idea of the new 2005 mustang being in the game, if they had to put in a mustang it should have been a Shelby GT 500 or a Svt cobra. But well thats my opinion, feel free to critisce lol :)
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Andre_online wrote:Guys, what about the RX-7 for drag? You peeps know it's the best in NFSU1, but what about in NFSU2? ;)
I have to say I think the S2000 was better but thats my opinion. But yeah take a look at http://www.redsuns.net over the coming weeks to see a run down of all the ingame cars according to the Redsuns Underground Team!

Return to “Underground 2”