Players' Thoughts about NFSU2

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

That is the best nfsu2 review ever :D (Im not being sarcastic)
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

Thanx I try (I am being sarcastic) lol
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Players' Thoughts about NFSU2

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

sorry i don´t see that topic , mate :wink:
Demon1767
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon1767 »

Only thing i found to be a disapointment is the fact that NFS use to be for all didnt point to any gender but in NFSU2 it was they should keep the game so women can atleast enjoy as well seeing as my wife is a better racer than me. Just hope that in NFSMW they make it either where there is no reference to a gender or add the option if you are playing male or female.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Demon1767 wrote:Only thing i found to be a disapointment is the fact that NFS use to be for all didnt point to any gender but in NFSU2 it was they should keep the game so women can atleast enjoy as well seeing as my wife is a better racer than me. Just hope that in NFSMW they make it either where there is no reference to a gender or add the option if you are playing male or female.
Obviously the U2 character we played as was male, check the intro comic book movie the guy on the airplane.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Abit more interaction would not hurt. like choosing a male/female option in the game cause U1 and U2 where both directed to males. U1 and U2 you where called Bro etc doubt that will fit a girl :wink: I don't think it is much of a problem to add those options for a game and change the script (texts and movies) abit.

a carracter build would even be better 8)
type.R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by type.R »

TheStig wrote:Abit more interaction would not hurt. like choosing a male/female option in the game cause U1 and U2 where both directed to males. U1 and U2 you where called Bro etc doubt that will fit a girl :wink: I don't think it is much of a problem to add those options for a game and change the script (texts and movies) abit.

a carracter build would even be better 8)
Yeah!! That'd be awesome!!.. and they really need like a "in car view" in there future games
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

But it would be funny, wouldn't it? Imagine creating a Profile, then at the end of it, it asks, "What's your gender"? :lol:
InS@Ne
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InS@Ne »

it could be like nfs porsche unleashed.you could choose between 8 pictures of male and female.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

InS@Ne wrote:it could be like nfs porsche unleashed.you could choose between 8 pictures of male and female.
I'd pick male of course.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I liked Underground 2 at first, the online mode was better you could kick out the cheaters very easily. Alot more races. The AI can't catch me even on hard, unlike the first game where they CAN catch you even on easy.
Torbin
Stock
Stock

Post by Torbin »

My opinion is this; Like many have stated already, this was supposed to be an arcade racing game, not a true-to-life racing simulator. While it didn't sport the best of the best graphicily, it still had quit a lot of eye candy. The gameplay was far from being a step down from the original UG. I'd say it was quite a good step up. While in between races you could go around the city with only limited restrictions, to get you used to the actual races before you paid your dues. They had many more vinal options in UG2 as well, and most of them looked fairly good (as long as you yourself didn't botch them up). And the fact that you could further tune the car in dyno after you bought the kits (real or made up, thats beside the point... remember this is an arcade game, not some over blown real-to-life simulator).

I think my only grips about UG2 was the lack of any AI challenge. Aside from outruns, the races were almost always extreamly easy as soon as you got 5 seconds ahead of the pack. And what the hell happened to the sun? After the second stage or so, I was seriously waiting for the Batmobile to come around the corner :shock:

Return to “Underground 2”