NOTICE: Showroom Voting Practices

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

but more than 30% of my votes are 10, and thats cauz i dont bother to vote cars i h8.
whats the point? i only vote cars that catch my eye, nothing is wrong, and its not boring, so its a 10. but a lot of my votes are 9 also. and fishwhiz is my only account. i dont want to be banned. but i deleteed all my cars that were downvoted myself when i saw almost all of them were in the 1500 rank. the only 1 i kept that hight was my 350z, cauz it was fav to 2 users. i think ppl should learn to vote fairly, and if they vote low they should leave a comment
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

yea i leave a comment if i down vote or upvote, i think voing should be kept so the user knows where his car stands in every1's eyes, and so he knows not to duel a higher ranked car (unless he thinks he can take em)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I almost never vote 10, most of the time I vote 9 or 8. But like Fishqhiz said, I don't rank low rank cars because they don't catch my eye, it's not all personal opinion, some of it is actually psychological. The more attractive a car is, the more it will stand out and visa-versa.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

I go to the tabs of best user rating and comment on those, then the ones i really like i put in a new tab and check the grages, so i usually don't see alota low ranked cars.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

There is this user called Kid Cro that came and complained about all of my cars bodykits. I got so angry that i deleted my old cars because he was giving like 1 or 2 points to them and they used to be pretty highly ranked on the site. So could some moderator check his voting, because i think it's f*cked up to be giving all my cars so low votes. I bet he has given low votes to other users too. I don't give votes that low ever, unless the car is supposed to be ugly.
lol wut
Burnie
Ricer
Ricer
Location: Beijing, China, Asia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 4.3

Post by Burnie »

finally, some decisive action! die, you bloody downvoters! :twisted:
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

This is great, now the best site i've ever known is getting even better. :D

Problem is I usually only look at cars that I think are perfect. So lately ive been going around handing out some 8's and 9's to some lesser cars just to be careful. Is it just the 30% 10 votes that are deleted or the account?

Im not mean enough to even vote for the poor person who deserves a 6 or so and if I do vote something high like a 10 theres always and enthusiastic coment. Although NFS Unlimited is definitly stepping in the right dirction. :)

Usually when I vote a 10 it would be a fine rx7 in a nice red and good bodywork... (Hint... hint... tuners)

Return to “Underground 2”