Need For Speed gamers, want to be on TV?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
G4 Sports
Stock
Stock

Need For Speed gamers, want to be on TV?

Post by G4 Sports »

G4 videogame tv is producing a new series titled "Training Camp" where we will whip your gaming skills into shape! From advice on choosing the best teams to tips on developing winning strategies, "Training Camp" breaks down every aspect of popular sports titles to help viewers achieve ultimate results. Each half-hour episode profiles a game and features a day-in-the-life of an expert gamer who has worked this title inside and out. The show also spotlights the lifestyles and professional athletes who influence these leading sports titles.

If you would be interested in participating in an episode with us, we are looking for those gamers with superior skills and who also possess excellent character and presence. If you think you're ready for "Training Camp" please email cgerstle@g4tv.com with a brief explanation of who you are, age, a picture, a number where we may contact you at and most importantly, the sports games that you love and dominate (esp. Need For Speed).

Thanks,
G4 Sports
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Interesting.
Too bad it's only for those with superior skills, which I'm pretty sure are far too supeior compared to my driving skills.
Thanks anyways for the article and welcome to the forums.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:Interesting.
Too bad it's only for those with superior skills, which I'm pretty sure are far too supeior compared to my driving skills.
Thanks anyways for the article and welcome to the forums.
This was an Ad and I dont think this guy will stay on the forums. He just runs from NFS forum to NFS forum dropping this letter. :roll:
korge
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Tell Adam Sessler I said hello while you're here, ok?
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

I was on TV once, but I think I bent up the cabinet, picture was still OK though.

Return to “Underground 2”