celica has a damn high redline

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

Surf'sUP^ wrote:what kinda upgrades you got on your T-Maxx i might be interested but $200 seems a bit to steep unless you got some kinda upgrades and I'd like to know how old it is too.
heres part of an add for it...
This is a modified Nitro (Gas powered) radio controlled t-max for sale. It runs great and is very good at jumping and hill climbing. It has lots of aluminum aftermarket parts. Aluminum skidplates, front, bottom and rear. aluminum bumpers, front and back, aluminum front bulkheads, aluminum chassis braces, aluminum performance cooling head made by monster max, Aluminum shocks, aftermarket air filter, two bodies. This truck also includes a couple of extra parts like an a-arm, a bumper brace, a screw set made just for the t-maxx, a shock post/body mount, original bumpers, and a couple of miscellaneous parts. Includes a top qualifier 3 radio system and an extra receiver set, so you have two different frequencies to chose from, an electric start with 7.2 volt battery, and a pull start attachment, a pair of spiked tires with rims, and a 7.2 volt battery charger for the starter. Truck is in great condition. It has 4 wheel drive, and is ready to run! You don’t have to buy anything else. Includes gas and a fast fuel bottle. Has over 300 dollars of parts put into it.
Asking $200$
2 years old, but can beat a new tmaxx in a race.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

that's pretty good deal if it really has all those upgrades on it. does it have aluminum wheels? i know they make them but they're like $100 for a pair. and do you have a picture of the bodies and the truck without a body on it
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

If you want to feel a high redline, try the Audi TT with everything MAX.

:shock: @ sounds
ez4u2nv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: If I told you, you wouldn't know, so why should I tell you

Post by ez4u2nv »

I got a civic i think all level three and all the uniques xcept for lvl 4 and 5 and it has a redline of 9500 and i love it on short twisty curvy tracks.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

Surf'sUP^ wrote:that's pretty good deal if it really has all those upgrades on it. does it have aluminum wheels? i know they make them but they're like $100 for a pair. and do you have a picture of the bodies and the truck without a body on it
ya ill email them to you, whats your email?

Return to “Underground 2”