garage

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
polokerns
Stock
Stock

garage

Post by polokerns »

hi guys! can anyone help me how to make a garage? cause i want to upload a car. thanks a lot guys....:)

btw BBcode does not work in topic title :wink:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Just upload your car. Uploading a car makes your garage, not the other way around.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Here's a step by step guide for you:

1 - click here
2 - then click on the top right where it say's "My Stuff". It should also say "upload a car" or something like that.
3 - upload your car in the correct category (brand & model) and make sure it fits the rules*
4 - That it basicly

The Rules wrote:NFSUnlimited.net NFSU2 Showroom Rules
By pressing the submit button below you agree to the following rules:
Image rules
The image you submit must be a JPG compressed image with size of everything between 800x600 and 1280x960 as long as the width and height are in 4:3 ratio. Most used image sizes that will be accepted are 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x960.
Image *must* be taken in the game Need for Speed Underground 2. It must show the car you are submitting.
The car you are submitting must take at least 50% of the width of the image. This means that images where car is too small will not be accepted.
Light image editing is allowed (brightness and contrast improveement) as long as it doesn't change the overall appearance of the car.
Voting rules
Rating own cars is not permitted.
Downvoting* and upvoting** is not allowed and being caught will result in banning the termination of user's account and possibly banning the user from reregistering.

* downvoting is voting low on other cars in order to improve own rating.
** upvoting is voting high on own cars with multiple user accounts.
polokerns
Stock
Stock

Post by polokerns »

thanls guys.....!!!! it helps a lot..;)

Return to “Underground 2”