Mustang GT it is!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Mustang GT it is!

Post by xCluSlV_ »

http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mos ... rmd_sonoma Its final the mustang GT is it Look down at the graffti part you'll see. Also the black list winner is there too
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

wow.. thats just a painting of a mustang
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

Yeah that's the hidden picture.. dah
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

eehm... did you even look at the carlist
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/mostwanted/carlist/

The mustang GT was already announced some time ago :?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think he's trying to say that that was the pixelized pic in the Guess the Car Contest. :wink:
xCluSlV_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xCluSlV_ »

Yeah that's the car that we couldnt make out in the picture
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the mustang was one of the first pics that was seen :roll:

I think EA should stop spending so much time and money into useless promotion like graffity and getting celebs in the game instead of that they should:

BUILD A DECENT GAME!!
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

agreed. i'd like to see a hard core tuner game with some hellish police maneuvers. i'd like to see myself bustin ass dow nthe road in a ford mustang gt all tuned up trying to dodge roadblocs consisting of 4-5 cruisers with more off to the side of the road ready to take off after you if you slip by the road block/spike strip
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Yes, but with all the money they spend on promotion, means they will sell more copies..... so with even a half assed game, they could probably shift a lot more copies of it, with all this marketing crap, becuase so many people buy into it..... which is a dam shame...
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

I saw that being painted, and he didn't ride with Tarzan Yamada, he rode with Samuel Hubinette in the Mopar Viper. Something that they got wrong, oh well. I wish I entered the tournament.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Sir Ibi wrote:Yes, but with all the money they spend on promotion, means they will sell more copies..... so with even a half assed game, they could probably shift a lot more copies of it, with all this marketing crap, becuase so many people buy into it..... which is a dam shame...
I know how they work... sadly.. they only see $$$

I always thought you have a company and you try to build the best you can and try to sell that with profit

but EA found out that you can build a shiznit game and if you get some famous face and alot of promotion you can make even more profit with less costs and alot less time (in the game that is!)

then again EA does what they do best (with the NFS series mostly other games by EA I am still pretty happy with)

and that is making a shi*tload of money with a not below average product... and every time we fall for it cause we believe they made it bette then before...

for instance Underground 1 was a good game, it was original and fun but it was missing stuff (EA knew that before they even launched the game cause they where working on U2 before U1 came out!) so EA came with U2 and we were all had high hopes... cause it would be better bigger then ever seen before!
the game had more in every aspect... expect a gameplay that keeps you playing.... but he... EA doesn't care about that... cause you bought the game already!! :lol:

I got the game for free from EA itself and I also had high hopes for U2 but it was rather disapointing... free road was fun... more cars was better... extra customizing.. some of it was better and 90% was useless rubish you never use like 2500 roofscoops... but the game seriously lacked a nice story (with movies) and was not challenging at all... it became boring pretty soon.. (sad :cry: )

now for MW I got mixed feelings.. the shots look nice but at the same time... I don't have any high hopes anymore.. if I get the game again (would be nice) if not I will wait to hear what the reactions are... after a few weeks that is!!
Kid Cro
Banned

Back

Post by Kid Cro »

Back to topic!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Underground 2”