Duels

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
SpeedC
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SpeedC »

well, i'm starting to comment on those ppl who honestly say what they dislike and are kind, coz i think they deserve the same they did with me. The idea is not getting ppl come to my garage by pming, just making friends, they will come see my garage from time to time without pming anybody and i will do the same.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

well, me too, I had something like the enzo.ph's duel at the beginning of my showroom activity, but I won't complain about that now.
the point is that people think it's a matter of life, and that win some showroom duels will show them like they're better.
I had some duel lost for just 1 point, I even had lost some or had some tie because I didn't vote for me...and in some duel I see opponents posting "I vote for me"...these things are quite stupid.
I don't really mind about my rating, because I upload my cars just to show (and I build them just the way I like), and I take part in duels just for some fun...but most people don't think like this I see :?
SpeedC
Ricer
Ricer

@ ViperJay:

Post by SpeedC »

Yeah, i also agree with that. I'm beggining to do cars without taking much into account if ppl would like them. Being different and having ur own style is what is most important. Anyways, everyone is free to decide between being like the rest or being "someone".
Nothing Inc ™
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nothing Inc ™ »

Andre_online wrote:Well it's fine if they do that once or twice, right? But if they spam, usually I'll report.

I agree.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I got an e-mail that someone named SpeedC had challenged one of my cars to a duel and every time I click the link my comp restarts.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

That's weird :D
lol wut
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

evilmegamonkey wrote:I got an e-mail that someone named SpeedC had challenged one of my cars to a duel and every time I click the link my comp restarts.
In the past, did you ever told the admins that a user named Civic was permanently sending you pm's to vote for his cars? :lol: Then i know the reason...
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Never got any pm's from him
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

evilmegamonkey wrote:Never got any pm's from him
This was supposed to be a joke...

BTW try the following to prevent the restart:
goto controlpanel>system>advanced>startup & recovery and uncheck "automatically restart"

or look if a failure message is written to the event viewer:
controlpanel>administrative tools>event viewer
littlefireryone
Ricer
Ricer

duels

Post by littlefireryone »

What if you pm everybody and ask them to look at the duel and vote on the car that they think is best. Would that still be cheating? I wouldn't do it anyway cos I'm too lazy for that I'd just sit back and watch some dvd's 8)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

It ain't cheating. But we have a thread for posting showroom/duel links. Maybe you should use that instead of pm.
lol wut
Executor 01
Spammer
Spammer

Post by Executor 01 »

i want to duel some one on head to head but i have xbl : / can someone please duel me?

Return to “Underground 2”