Whats wrong with those Corrollas?!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Solidsnake
Stock
Stock

Whats wrong with those Corrollas?!

Post by Solidsnake »

Can anyone help me, please? I was happy with NFSU 2 until...every car I race with,starting from stage 2 is replaced with Toyota Corrola!! (different but still corrolas) I reinstalled the game, Ii started from the begginnig using no cheats or editors and it is still that way! Starting from stage 2, my racing opponent are corrolas! WTF? Yes I used edotor couple of times (to start career with a d5fferent cars) but even if something got screwed up,reinstalling the game and removing ALL savegames should help,right? Whats the deal then :shock:
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Well, I guess the editor did that. :)
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

I had that problem too, when I did my races via the worldmap instead of searching them via free-roam. They were all level1 or level2 corolla's against me :D
I always won. I sometimes lapped some cars :lol:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I cannot drive all cars becouse trainer! I have delete him but still nothing.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

when you choose races using the worldmap after having beaten Caleb, for some reason the only opponents you get are corollas... well, at least for me...... which is why you should complete the worldmap races before finishing the game
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

O have not beat caleb but game is 100% finished! Dont know how!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Solidsnake
Stock
Stock

Post by Solidsnake »

it seems I've found solution on this corrola-problem. If you want to get rid of this bug, load another saved game, when you are in stage 5 (Caleb not beaten and of course the savegame works without any problems) go win one race (no matter which type) and save the game.Now quit and load the previous one. Everything should be ok now. Works for me anyway :)

Return to “Underground 2”