NFSU Cheating

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
James31278
Banned

NFSU Cheating

Post by James31278 »

Cheating has really ruined online mode, 10 mins ago I was the only person out of 4 that wasn't cheating. That one guy in the white RX-7 was catching me like I was barely moving and then has the nerve to crash me.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

How did you know that he cheated? Did you use the TJ detector?
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Yeah, the tj cheat detector is useless since they are using some other kind of hack on the cars. His fellow clan member with the black RX-7 wasnt cheating but he with the white RX-7 was. He was way too fast to be playing fair, this guy hit the wall pillar in national rail while trying to pass me then not long after he was about 5 or so seconds behind me from a dead stop. I'm not complaining, I did beat him once I got lucky enough to stay ahead to win. Had there been more laps he would have rammed me to win. some of these people need racing ethics, they purposely hit you which in itself is a form of cheating. who cares.
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i get the same problem. on UG2 i raced this one person who had a 206 that didn't even have max stats and he beat me! i was in a fully tuned Evo and didn't even hit the walls or anything. i got the drop on him at the start (i hit 0-60 in 2.60 seconds) and as i pulled away he caught up to me and was literally out of my sight in no less than 4 seconds. and i know that lag difference between computers is NOT that big!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, since the TJ detector didn't detect anything, what other cheats could they be using?? I've tried other trainers, and they just wounldn't work. It's simply all because of lag in my honest opinion...
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Sweet-16 wrote:i get the same problem. on UG2 i raced this one person who had a 206 that didn't even have max stats and he beat me! i was in a fully tuned Evo and didn't even hit the walls or anything. i got the drop on him at the start (i hit 0-60 in 2.60 seconds) and as i pulled away he caught up to me and was literally out of my sight in no less than 4 seconds. and i know that lag difference between computers is NOT that big!
Exactly, there is some kind of secret hack only a handfull of people have. You know so that other people can't get it so the race will be absolutely fair. In UG1 yesterday or the day before I raced two guys from the same clan, one guy wasn't cheat because I had a superior car raced very well I barely nudged any wall if that and I won. the other guy had the exact same stats as his pal, yet his car was almost twice as fast as mine plus it looked like lag. I don't know exactly what this hack is or where its from but I know it exists. this guy in the white car who was using it, hit the pillar on national rail where the start finish line is on the side of the prison. He hit it and was literally on my ass even going through the dirt area 5 seconds behind in less than 30 seconds. I don't think EA will do anything, hopefully come Most Wanted they will have gotten some sportsmanship or some class and ditched the hacks and cheats. It's like he hit it and was instantly back on the road doing 150+mph. Nobody who's playing fair recovers and makes a comeback that fast. I know some of these bozos by name, I've seen that crap using in UG2 as well. They use it even when using the corolla how pathetic is that.

Return to “Underground 2”