NFS Teams?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

NFS Teams?

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Hi everybody I have something to ask...

Ok most of the time when I go into a persons garage to vote a car I see this "team" thing. What is it? What do you do when your in a team? How do you get accepted into one?

HELP :lol:
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

A "team" is a group that are kinda like a tuner team.

when your in a team most times you rate each others cars and comment

to get accepted simply pm one of the leaders of a team and ask if you can join
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFS Teams?

Post by ^Sparco^ »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Ok most of the time when I go into a persons garage to vote a car I see this "team" thing. What is it? What do you do when your in a team? How do you get accepted into one?
The concept 'team' was born spontaneously about 6 months ago...

The legend says that Satan himself joined nfsunlimited and invented the teams thing to sow the chaos in the Showroom :twisted:

Others say that it all was started by the admin of another important NFS site, who was jealous of the NFSUnlimited popularity and wanted to ruin it! ... and the rest of us think that the 1st team was created by an intelligent upvoter, as an easy way to be in the top of the Showroom rankings.

Jokes apart: When their users are honorable, the teams are useful for members to become more known in that little jungle called Showroom. In the future Showroom v3 (Most Wanted) the cars won't be ranked by points so the upvoting and downvoting problems will dissappearr. That way the teams will be a good feature, as it is in other artwork sites like DeviantArt.

After this introduction I will answer some of the most common questions:

Q: What do you do in a team?
A: You follow the specific rules of that team. Normally:
- Check others screenshots and comment them.
- Follow the stablished style. i.e. Rice style, Colourful style, Sleeper style etc.
- Insert the team logo in your garage or even in all your screenshots.

Q: I want to join a team. What should I do?
A: Send a PM to the creator of it.

Q: Can I create my own team?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I belong to several teams?
A: No.

Q: Is it obligatory to be member of a team?
A: Of course not. We all are 'alone' by default.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I actually dunno really why i joined this team i'm in. I was away for about 6 months from the site and i noticed these team thingies. So i immediately thought: "I suppose i should be in a team too. I guess that's the way it is these days". So i asked a couple of guys if i could join their team and i was accepted to the other one.
Now when i think of it i see no point why you should be in a "team".
But i can't be bothered to leave the team either. I once said to the leader that i'm gonna leave and he convinced me to stay :).
lol wut
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

It's better to be selected than requesting to join the team itself in my opinion.... :)
Erikjef_24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Erikjef_24 »

they're just fun to do. I started one about a month ago and I found out they are useful
InS@Ne
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS Teams?

Post by InS@Ne »

^Sparco^ wrote: In the future Showroom v3 (Most Wanted) the cars won't be ranked by points so the upvoting and downvoting problems will dissappearr.
And how is gonna be?? :?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

If there are no rankings, why would people want to upvote or downvote a car.. cause you won't see the diffirence. it won't rise in the rankings... cause there is no ranking

Return to “Underground 2”