Hydraulics question..

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Hydraulics question..

Post by GT_Stang »

Does adding hydraulics to your car affect performance at all? I notice there is a decent *star* boost, but am curious if there are any affects to it besides having something to toy around with.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Nope. Nucht performance. Only a toything - far from as funy as Lego - :)
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

Thanks for the reply. It gives me a nice boost in the *star* department, but was hesitant on buying it because I wasn't sure how EA handled that aspect of the game. As you can see I am a noobie to NFSU2, infact I just bought it last week. A little late huh? ;)
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Well. If you play careermode, you *must* have it, because you must have as many stars as possible.

Better late then ever... erhm... no... Not when it comes to NFSU2.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Ghetto Hydraulics only increase stars, they are also handy for adding Nitrous to the meter after you've done 3 360's to add to the nitrous Meter.
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

I added them last night, and will never use them. I have been doing 360's and drifting to fill up my nitrous. Thanks for the help guys.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

They help in drag races though, for better weight distribution in startoffs. In an FF car, lift the front so the weight shifts to rear and allows for a balanced startoff, and do the same in a few FR cars, except lift the rear end of the car. Also, you get a Head Start and a Hydros nitrous boost, if done correctly.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

ur just a lil late but still good that u gettin into it
i luv highdro's cause there so cool and i luv bouncin down the street wit them wit my h2
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Te4o_bg »

Yep , Hydrolics help you to start a race

If you got a rear-wheel-drive car go bouncing and press the throttle to the max. You'll get poppin' of the stating line really fast
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

lol and u tried this and it really worked? hahha im gona try it after im done posting up ^_^

Return to “Underground 2”