wide body kit on civic

2003 Need for Speed Underground
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I still don't know why they did not call them Veilside... cause in the Texture file there is a Veilside rim and PIAA and more...
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

That's a good Q.

Anyone ever know if there will be a way to make new cars, or edit rims? I think the best mod for this game would be: IN CAR CAMERA VIEW! Didn't they have true in car in Hot Pursuit 1? I had that game :x

(Oh it's sort of obvious who the person is that is trying to get their post count up, and its not you stig, OR gt3.... just go to general discussion and scroll down you see a bunch of a certain name!)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

My guess is there aren't enough rims from those few makers to warrant giving them a whole category of their own - they just get lumped together under the 'NFSU' banner.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

IMO there are quite a few rims they should have left out and PLENTY more they could have put in place. Oh well.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

agreed entirely. I find myself going back to the same rims time and again. Becomes pretty boring after some time.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think they should have left rims out... even if they are not my taste... but a few extra is never bad...

BTW GT I think youre right about the cluster system.. but why do you have a PIAA decal and not a Veilside..... I want a veilside

Return to “Underground”