ambulance in NFS underground

2003 Need for Speed Underground
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

and what about playing with a joystick? I only have keyboard and want to drive with more precission. I dont know... Should I buy a joystick or a wheel?? A joystick is smaller (better becuase desktop space) and you can play with it to other type of games...

I ask for something who got a wheel. Thanks
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

TheStig wrote:the car I most hate is the White van (Ambulance, or Icecreamman(a little late for Icecream...?))
I hate it becaus it's the only van you can't jump over in a lot of places...
its called the Milk Truck. not the white van or icecream man.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Accualy it's called the anoying white truck because it's part off a problem that's called traffic in the game everytime when your winning for the first time in a challenge with 7 or more laps you hit one in the last lap most time in the last corner because the truck is in a deathview angle so you can't see it. I got this problem every time with all my username's in the game when i race it for the second time everythings is perfect.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Dani350z wrote:I hate them too, and think with me... is the % of vans/traffic reallistic??? in real life, I see 1 or maybe 2% of vans, and into the game you see 30% of traffic are these horrible vans...

We want variety!

Please don't dig up old topics. It has been almost two months since the last post in this topic, and about 4 months since it was posted. Trying to boost your post count isn't acceptable. Whether you are intending to do this is beside the point, this is just a warning, no big deal. -Sp3aK :o
Francly it's quite realistic ... at night the big stuff gets carried out with no latency, because the traffic is way less than daytime, so most of the vans that ship things travel around the streets during night, ie. newspapers get shipped around 4-5 am. Same with lots of other stuff. Grocery stores .. aso.

Dragon - Traffic is a starter problem, you tend to get used to it with time, only in drag it can be the worst pain in the ass you will experience in your straight lifetime ;) The real problem is the opponents not caring about crashes, smashinginto walls at 200 km/h and instead of going flying, just get around it and get going 4-5 times faster than us if we crash at the same place ... it's a problem that they don't care about you being on the track, and just do NOTHING at all to avoid you, but rather come smashing into you ... it's a problem that the game has glitches, allowing jet speed starts whenever two opponents crash together into a wall, and one sqeezes off and gets PROJECTED like by some enormous slinger ... the bad AI is the real problem, because though you know it will do it, there's no way of getting prepared to it. You KNOW sooner or later you'll get firetruck, it's only a matter of time. With the traffic, you learn that around the most irritating corners .. there WILL be a truck, you learn to expect them where you don't want them ( obviously ) and to take precautions .. I did at least.
MaxdBeast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaxdBeast »

all the traffic cars have suicidal drivers in them.... usually u'd try to steer away if a car was coming at u right??? but no.. they have to drive right into ur path... typical AI!
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

Please this thread is ancient. so please dont reply to really old posts

Return to “Underground”