Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007, 23:36
by Driv2Slow
i voted "no" because i didn't really like U1 that much

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007, 23:45
by S2000_Skyline12
I can't vote yes or no. If EA remakes U1 then theres not gonna be any fun. I mean if you've played U2, you played U1 and if you've played MW, you've played C but with HP2 or the older games you couldn't compare to the new ones like if you've played HP2 it's nothing like U1

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007, 14:21
by EvoMaster
me too man, i like neons!! tuner forever!!!

Neons are not tuners. u think all tuners should have neons?

.....Dont take it the wrong way please

If its what you want then why did you even put in on here coz its not the NFS community if you say you dont want this and that coz what if some people really like neon like me and Carcrazy etc why dont you just have no neon on your car if you don't like it that would settle it an would be fair then it would count as the NFS community

Hope you get what i said

If u really want the neons back i'll edit the post (i haven't sent it yet,wait for more comments

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007, 18:04
by Carcrazy
the reason why he said that like that is because you don't normally see a Charger or a Ferarri drivng by with colored lights underneath it. Unless it's japan. j/k

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007, 19:40
by evilmegamonkey
So you want the same city as thing as NFSU where you dont get to free roam but you want different things in it?

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2007, 16:53
by GLoPJe
EvoMaster wrote:That's a letter I'm gona write to EA but first I want to tell me if these ideas are good and if you like a reedition of Underground etc....

i agree and u may add more civilian cars and better freeways(straighter) :wink: :P

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2007, 22:52
by bam_bam
If EA read that email and made the game around that then it might actually be worth playing . If EA aren't careful TDU is gonna do what Wow did to EQ2 to NFS lol ! If that makes sense lol !

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 03:09
by hugh750
HashiriyaGDB wrote:Ask them to remake U2 instead.

Or even better come out with an option to play in the daylight.

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 16:14
by keanhong
IMO... Remake is kind of bored ideas.. come on.. EA.. New ideas..why don't make day + night NFS

Re:

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2008, 04:33
by KammyworldRacerGT4
korge wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:
Raakone wrote:Skyline...if there's to be no more street racing, what shall take its place? A return to the "cross-country" tracks of earlier NFSes?

~Ra'akone

Yeah, a game like TDU will make me much happier.


Which still is street racing. :-k


Exactly. And to be honest, I'd rather keep the tuner underground world and race with all three classes (two in the occasion of my dislike for exotics) rather than go back to driving in exotic locations with cars that only people who live in Beverly Hills, LA, Hollywood, or even parts of Europe can afford. Nothing says great racing action to me like going up against three Evos with a Supra and PWNING them every single time! =P~

No, seriously, if NFS goes back to just exotics again just to shut the crybaby nostalgia fanboys up, I walk. Sure, you get an all-exotic game for the first time in 5-7 years, but if the gameplay sucks, THE GAME WILL SUCK HARD!

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2008, 05:38
by t3ice
Omg..why quote someone after almost 2 years?! :|

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2008, 13:26
by KammyworldRacerGT4
Because... I have rights to? :D

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2008, 14:27
by GT3x24x7
Just so you know, your 'rights' don't extend as far as you seem to think.

NFSUnlimited General Rules wrote:Reviving old topics is not prohibited, but only do so if you are posting something that you feel is important.



First, check the date on the last post. Next, please be sure you have something of value to add.

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2008, 18:42
by Andre_online
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:Because... I have rights to? :D

Uhhm, sorry to burst your bubble, but... no, you don't. Never mess with NFSUnlimited's self-appointed sheriff. [-X

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008, 00:01
by korge
Lol I thought I didnt recognize my posts in here.. I was like wtf, when did I say that, then I saw the date. :lol:

NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2012, 12:39
by Marina_Svet
<This post has been edited by a moderator to remove content that breaks the NFSUnlimited General Rules. Please use only English in this forum>

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2013, 21:47
by Shira6
J?adore ! j?adore tout. .Et ta collection est superbe pour Taillissime, je vais craquer? ;-)

Re: NFS Underground Reedition

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2013, 16:37
by Shira6
Great website again! I really found some useful information on your phorum. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work!