43%
Low grade CRAP!
13%

Total votes: 23

Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Thnx m8 that you like it so much. But are you talking about the new or old one.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Awesome mate - it looks great now! And I LOVE the new one!! What more are you gonna do with it?? :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

NEW one IS great... :D
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

If you guys think it's great i not gona do anything about just start makeing a new one. Enless you guys want me to edit it but i dont see why because you guys think it's great already :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

One (tiny) thing I thought of after my post - it's up to you, but I wondered how the shadows on the new one would look if theye were a little blurred. Figure it might add a little more depth and blend a little better with the background testure, which looks a little bumpy...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

sounds good.... after examining
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Ok nice iedea but it will have to wait a cople of days because my pc is trashed thanx to my little sister so i have to fix it first. So i think i will post the update sunday or monday. But i will reply to post when i'am at work so you can still send in sugestions. P.S. I you guys have a idea for a wallpaper or you want you own car in one just let me know but i won't do it for everybody. Only for GT and Stig. Because i said something with makeing vinyls and somebody said to someone else that i make then for everbody so everbody thinks i will make them for everybody. I will gladly help with a problem but i can't help everbody because of that stupid post i got around 40 mails a day if would help them makeing or make a vinyl for people. so post your ideas for wallpapers and i will conciter them but i can't promise anything. Or just post a pic with it and maybe i will put it in a wallpaper. But all ideas must be nfsu or else i don't use your idea
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

He Thanx Dragon...
like the Idea if you want to make one for me.... think I can give you a car of mine...

BTW got the same problem with little sisters... (well I had... I bought her her own NFS so she did not have to play it on my computer when he is at my place and loose my rep.. :P
She was racing with my favorite car *the Black and White 206) and I think raced against your sister...(seeing her name as comment on my car (using your ID)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hey thanks DoR - I'd love you to do something with this!! Not sure what, bt sth pretty simple, more along the lines of your second wall then the first... :D
Attachments
S-Video-2004-03-18_18-05-31h 1.jpg
(49.09 KiB) Downloaded 3389 times
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Yeah great idea stig i will buy a nfsu for herand give her my old pc. My littles sisters nickname online is GoreGirl or DragonBabe and she said that she has raced against your little sister and schuimbanaan the killer2 and gloeilampie, i don't know who they are but shecan win or keep up with those people. But she also uses my nfsunlimited account that's no prob and she has her own driver profiele and online account with nfsu. But i think i'll fix up my old pc and give it to her. Give her nfsu and will connect that pc to my server so she can race online.My old pc is fast enough it's a AMD2400+ with a radeon 9600 128mb with 256Mb ramm. And GT that pic of your car it's nice but could you make the pic at 1024by768 or else it's to small for me to edit i make wallpapers at 1280by1024. Then when the wallpaper is done i'll make it 1024by768 again so everything is sharper and i can post it with better quality at nfsulimited.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Sorry mate - this is the max size I get from my capture card, all I'd do to make it bigger is right-click and resize... this is why my pics always look a little blocky in the showroom.

To deal with this, I think you couls make the wall at whatever size - actually I run 1600x1200 here, but keep the car pic the original size...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Lol Dragon I also Raced your sister under her Name Goregirl... she thought I was my sister... (because she used (abused :P) my name... If I see her again I will tell her my sister has a new nick...
I know who Shuimbanaan is..... he is my housemate and he uses the nick SuperGrover here... (does not post or something) but work with me on the movies Im making
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Ok but my sister is not playing much lately. Because i am busy with makeing wallpapers vinyls decals for nfsu. And with school stuff like makeing a site in java and flash. And then you have her boyfriend who is around al the time. He race's online to HellSk8ers is his nickname and he really sucks at the game. My sister beat the crap out of him he used a RX-7 with tj parts and my sister used a focus without tj parts
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

then you really SUCK! LOL....

Im also not playing much lately....
to busy working and and being here... (hoping GT does not pass me again in Postcount... :P)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:...i am busy with makeing wallpapers vinyls decals for nfsu...
You didn't catch this about the decal making, Stig?? And I think you mean that DoR's sister's boyfriend really sucks, don't you?? He's the guy who got beat...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

so he sucks that is what I mean....

BTW DoR did you say you are making decals..... :D
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Yeah i make decals. And why are you smilling why you aks me that. Do want a decal, yes you want one or else you wont be smilling. But i can't make stuff until monday. Because my pc with everything on it(bintex photoshop) is still f*ck*d up, will fix it saterday. And i won't get my internet connection back until monday, stupid chello. I am posting this at work. And my sister is very happy with her new pc only, she's mad at me because she doesn't have internet yet :D . She will get that monday as well as me.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

So i in the weekend i won't react on any post's i will read them on monday and if you want anything done like vinyls decals(only GT and Stig) Just send a mail i will check my mail at a friend of mine on sonday and by then my pc is fixed so i can already start makeing the stuff but if you want logo's on it you'll have to wait till monday so i can open them on my own pc. Have a nice weekend GT and Stig and will speak with you guys monday.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

My latest two project's that i made. I have made these two for the game sonic heroes. I send it to the people of sonic team aswell and they loved it.
Attachments
sonic.jpg
(118.75 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
sonic2.jpg
(105.63 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Nice pics there, DoR... :wink:
Well done...
(Although I'm not a big fan of Sonic.. :roll: )
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I'm not a fan of Sonic either, but VERY VERY nice job!!! I can't even make one 3d model of a letter!!
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

i looovveeee sonic!!! awesome job!!!!!1 :wink:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

A little something I made today. Let me know what you think.

Is it a lost project or does it have perspective?
Attachments
test.jpg
(101.68 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

NEAT ONE there bobyx!! Too bad my graphics card stinks. I got no motion blur.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Cool wallie . Nice job.

Return to “Underground”