2Fast 2Furious
No votes

Total votes: 4

Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

FnF & 2F2F cars

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I don't know if there's already a topic where you can post your fast and the furious & 2fast2furious cars. But post your cars of the movies here.
Attachments
FnFcivic.jpg
My FnF civic
(75.78 KiB) Downloaded 1317 times
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I think there is a showroom for that! :lol:
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

which by the way is pretty propped with such cars already ... we also have a F&F post discussing forth and back JUST that ... lol
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Guess I'll put my 2c in here.

IMO the first movie was better because it had a bit more of a focus on racing than on the straight flashy side of cars. 2F2F was moreless a hour and a half car show, even though I did enjoy it very much, I like the first better. I think that for a racing movie of any sorts you have to capture the audience in the first scene, and in the first movie they did that I believe(where Brian races Dom and the others). :D

I think they could be up for a 3rd one if they would go back to more street racing side. Honestly what do street racers have to do with multi-million dollar drug lords? I'm not sure really, but I'm guessing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I think the reason it's hard for them to make a good racing movie because we can see real life of it without a movie.
Let me explain what I mean - you don't see a dude who breaks in into some bank and goes through the hoops to steal stuff - you'll hear a report on it on a news channel and so on, but not the actual thing. So they make a MOVIE about how it actually happened, with heroics and flashy side and da blah blah. So a movie can be good... It’s not the same in Racing, because it’s a sport, and movies about sports are generally cheesy (with few good exceptions, but motor sports isn’t one of them). But F&F is even worse, because it’s not even motor sport, it’s all about showing off and talking how much NOS you got and in general using the word ‘aight’ and ‘dude’ a lot. Like I said before, F&F series is like the Britney Spears of racing. You don’t have to agree with me, that’s just what I think.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

there's a showroom for showing cars and also 1 dedicated thread.

[LOCKED]

Return to “Underground”