performance????

2003 Need for Speed Underground

did you also noticed that the Hyundai the Subaru and the Nissan 350z are bad cars in NFSU?

Poll ended at 07 Jul 2004, 13:01

Yes, I have noticed
65%
No, I don't feel the diference
35%

Total votes: 17

gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

performance????

Post by gangbang »

It seems that there are some cars in NFSU which are very bad. I'm talking about the Hyundia Tiburon, Subaru Impreza and the Nissan 350z. I'm wondering if anyone has also noticed these problems. I'm trying to get these cars better by installing unic upgrade parts on them.

if anyone has a reply or also noticed this get here
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

yeah dude of course some cars are going to bad. if they werent then the game would be borning. every car veries. i dont think its a problem i'm pretty sure they meant it to be like that
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

yeh i think if every car was the same the game would suck and not mutch online play would be fun
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I would let the online part out of it, when discussing THIS question ... :roll:
There are more Skylines and RX7 online than on the whole globe!!! goddamn it :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

true, think for online it would be better not to have 2 cars that rule the NFS planet.... cause what summ said is true... the damn RX and skyline make OL boring as hell, for that it would have been more fun if the cars would be almost identical in performance
orvnahum_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by orvnahum_ »

what in the world are you saying people..
if this is an arcade game (which is most definitely is) cars should be bloody identical in performance, and only pure skill of the driver and his brain should determine how he does in a race...
i think its unbelievably retarded theyve done the game this way..
FlamingNeon417
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FlamingNeon417 »

how can you say that the 350z is bad? although in a curcuit race with all level 3 performance in one, i started fourth. i love the car to death alothugh it is kinda bad.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the think is there are only a few good cars and the rest has no real value in the game... looks like Mazda and Nissan paid EA great amounts of money for their cars to be the best and nissan's to be the most cars
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

STIG has a point, a very valid one in fact... the car performance of like the tiburon, or the 350z arent that bad because i can make those cars run 19s in drag hehehe..NO CHEATS!! :)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

FlamingNeon417 wrote:how can you say that the 350z is bad?
FlamingNeon417 wrote:i love the car to death alothugh it is kinda bad.
uhmmm ... :roll:
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

orvnahum_ wrote:what in the world are you saying people..
if this is an arcade game (which is most definitely is) cars should be bloody identical in performance, and only pure skill of the driver and his brain should determine how he does in a race...
i think its unbelievably retarded theyve done the game this way..
what's the point in having different cars if the performance should be identical? LOL!!! I WANT A BEETLE!!! :lol:
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gangbang »

the fact is that's a shame because evry one drives the same car and nobody drives a golf or inpreza or tiburon or 350z because these cars are not as good as like the miata or the skyline or the RX-7. it would have been better if there wasn't a big gap beteween some cars!!!
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gangbang »

you can put very nice bumbers and wideboddy kits on the impreza and the tiburon. in fact I made a very nice tiburon but I don't race it because it doesn't has the power of the skyline or the miata!!!!
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

There isn't much of a gap, really ... it's mostly up to the driver, yet even the best of drivers can loose to the most looserish of noobs trashing him against a wall at the start of the race.
The miata and others are INFERIOR to RX 7 and Skyline in terms of speed and acceleration, but hell ... look at the times me and Stig post in the post: Fastest Offline Circuit Times. I guess you'll agree with me once you've seen them.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

true
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gangbang »

You know you have a point there. but we had a lan previous month and I was unstoppeble but when I took the impreza I finished last because it corners very badly and it also has no accelration so I think that there is really a gap between some cars!!!
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

yeh i recken like the mx5-golf
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

gangbang wrote:You know you have a point there. but we had a lan previous month and I was unstoppeble but when I took the impreza I finished last because it corners very badly and it also has no accelration so I think that there is really a gap between some cars!!!
Dude ... it's all about practising ... I've settled for the miata, and I can do some good things in it, but if I climb the driver's seat of anoter car, there's no way I get even NEAR my times with the miata. I've stoned that car since I got the game, and I'm so routined with it, that I know evry facette of it's handling and acceleration. I'm in control of that car. Give me a golf, and I suck ... give me a skyline, and I will loose to Focus ... lol. Seriously, sette for one car, and use that one. If you "stoned" the imprezza for a week or so, day in day out, you'd be just as unstoppable with the imprezza for the next lan ;)
Last edited by Summ on 30 Mar 2004, 10:54, edited 1 time in total.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

um im good at the imprezza just becuase i basicly grew up wit it on the ps2
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

good for you ... lol ... just supports my theory, practise makes master ;)
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

lol exacly and my supra in drag got 21 19 and my eclipse i can only get a 22 somethin
Last edited by M_S on 30 Mar 2004, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gangbang »

what does that have to do whit this topic??????
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gangbang »

read the first page
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

gangbang wrote:read the first page
edit your posts instead of posting reply's to yourself if it's only a few lines you are to post ...

About whether it's off topic or not, it all goes back to the fact there isn't a big gap btw the cars if you know how to drive them, ergo, yes, we HAVE noticed those cars feel worse at first touch, but with enough practise you can surely get to race them just as well as a Skyline or an RX7 ... understand now? ;)
gangbang
Ricer
Ricer

what da...........

Post by gangbang »

I'm if there are people who drive in a supra online???? The thing is that the Impreza has a very bad handeling, the tiburon doesn't accelerate and also the 350z is not so wel made in the game. I also dispite the fact that the Golf doesn't shift wel to the 5th gear because it then falls down.

Is there anyone who also noticed some weak things in NFSU (the cars) get on this topic!!!!!!
Attachments
miata.jpg
my online car for now on!!!!
(82.63 KiB) Downloaded 4094 times

Return to “Underground”