anyway to mod the car after underground mode?

2003 Need for Speed Underground
BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

anyway to mod the car after underground mode?

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

i wanted to change my skyline around since underground mode has ended, have some new ideas and the performance is very high on this car, sometimes it gets so blurry i cant make out stuff (not darkening)
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

buddy every one here who has a skyline is at its highest performace. and even with any car my firetruck screen gets blurry, are you that dumb? just its called the blur affect.

Moderator note: don't call people "dumb." Next warning will be in your sig.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

If you saved your game during Underground mode before you completed it, you can go to the Options menu and load it from there. Otherwise, you're stuck with the car you have.
You can turn off motion blur in the Options menu.
1995-eclipse
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 1995-eclipse »

if you have completed underground mode and saved it than you cant mod it and your stuck but if you have not saved it after completeing it that you can
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

there is a way to mod it, use savegame editor, you can dowload it here: http://www.edgefiles.com/takeoverAd.x?h ... 11362.html

use it to edit your performenc=))))
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

Om3n-PL wrote:buddy every one here who has a skyline is at its highest performace. and even with any car my firetruck screen gets blurry, are you that dumb? just its called the blur affect.

god damn man! arent u vicious?..couldnt u have told him in a more civilised manner?..this aint no site to be using the F word and getting all hyped up over somethin like this..sheesh..
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Personally I hate getting my saves messed up by a third party application, and since it takes forever to make a career (which is a good thing, yet not so good if you want a fast car fast) I never end it. I race 111 races and leave out the 112th. This way the underground car is unlocked and fully customizable.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

ur right bronc.. :D
BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

Om3n-PL wrote:buddy every one here who has a skyline is at its highest performace. and even with any car my firetruck screen gets blurry, are you that dumb? just its called the blur affect.

not everyone wants your piece of mind, i know how to turn motion blur off. this isn't a place to flame so i wont flame. i was merely stating how fast it gets im no n00b.

and thanks exonn that was exactly the answer i was looking for, ill give it a try.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

its nothing bigbro....
thats why we are here=)

Return to “Underground”