Henshin decal

2003 Need for Speed Underground
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Henshin decal

Post by alexis »

I don't have the henshin decal. Do I have to edit it myself, to download it or is something wrong? Thanks in advance.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

You will have it when you finish the game for sure,but if you didn't finished game you have only decals from manufacters you chosen when you buy new performance parts,if you choose GREDDY you will have GREDDY in your decal list!Hope you understand mate! :D
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alexis »

yes I do...I thought I finnished the game, but I never did the last race, because I wanted to be able to change my 'unique' car.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

You don't need to finish the game to get all the decals and what not. Just get lotsa rep points. You can do drifts in quick race mode to rack up lots of those. I usually unlock everything before I'm done with a profile anyways, but that's because I play too much.
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alexis »

I thought I had everything unlocked and I bought some Borla and Henshn stuff before I finnished the game. However, I didn't wanted to race against eddie and melissa, I wanted to be able to modifiy my underground car. So, I finally raced them and got everything unlocked. The thing is, I ran some unlocker crap, so in my mind, I had everything already.

Return to “Underground”