cheaters

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

"A cheater has been detected, a cheater has been detected"...
Attachments
allcheat.gif
Added to my lose%
(47.3 KiB) Downloaded 3733 times
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Damm three in one race
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Yeah, just raced a couple of cheaters, and I was thinking: just a couple of more games and I'm only racing cheaters. It's like, from "dusk till dawn": nice respectable racers just turn into cheaters at a full moon or something ;)

w/e...
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

hehe

Post by VizoR »

the tragic part is the cheaters suck alot of times and end up last or disconnect when they're behind u ^^
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Since all the cheaters I'm mostly playing in the unranked rooms, b/c I keep getting frustrated by losing so many reppoints. But in unranked it's more relaxed. But there you get challenged a lot, and if they're behind, they just disconnect. Also in unranked, more and more ppl are just going reverse or stop to play around a bit. At Market Street I thought the rest crashed and parked somewhere but they were playing on the square with the stairs... drifting and crashing into eachother. Quite funny to see ;) and of course, I joined them

Guess they need another challenge, good thing NFSU2 is coming soon
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

man...3 cheaters in one race!!!....what a disgusting thing

nice idea that of your opponents at market street Bauke...it must be fun :D

@stig: I try to play only one-on-one cause I know it's a problem an opponent with low connection, but it's worse for me too :D
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I often go reverse in circuit. I dont use cheats so always lose, and I get bored. When the 3 other are +15sec. I usually decide to go reverse and crash them hahaha. It is no normal to be at 15sec. in 1st lap...
When I race with someone legal, I dont crash it.

At drift, there are a few cheaters. The only cheat has this function: when you crash at a wall, points are not removed. This kind of cheat makes to people win more points, but Im still better without it so Drift is the only mode you can play and win some points. I have over 2million REP and about 60% of wins. At other modes, I have 20% and about 3000 points, it is impossible...

Maybe the solution was to remove extra-parts in nfsu2, everybody got the same parts and nobody has advantage.
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

hum

Post by VizoR »

seems like EA's actually been doing something lately, they removed all the excess channels but things are really slow now.
and yes u do get the points if the guy DC's, just that it takes some time for them to get added.
hope they keep up the work like this, making changes now and then and make the online gameplay better \o/
SiNz
Stock
Stock

Post by SiNz »

I'm BiOHaZrd (a.k.a SiNz) in this race. And geeze, cheaters want to win that bad? Sadly its true. There will never be a fun game ever with all these cheaters rampant. Someone needs to invent a program where it forces a disconnect to the cheaters from the game and laughs at 'em.
Attachments
TJCD.JPG
(34.89 KiB) Downloaded 3693 times
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

:)

Post by VizoR »

hehe.. i like the "laughs at them" part ^^
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

LOL, It would be great to crash their games, and then they have to restart from 1st race all the underground mode. Good idea! ! ! what do you think??
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

THAT is a really really good idea!!!! It might actually be possible, maybe not that the EA server disconnects them, but when u host it disconnects them from your computer ;)

We should actually mail this to the guy/lady who created the TJCD...
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

haha

Post by VizoR »

lol :D that would be evul... evul, but fair >=]
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Right! That would be the first thing to start when playing online:

-NFSU(2)
-TJCD
-CheaterFirewall 1.0.0

;)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I don't want a cheaterfirewall i want a cheateraccountdeleter. So there online account's will be deleted when cheating so people think before they cheat
PerryMason95
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PerryMason95 »

I have over 2million REP and about 60% of wins. At other modes, I have 20% and about 3000 points, it is impossible...
I have nearly 10 million rep on circuit. I don't often end up with cheaters in my game, but even with 9TJ's they still suck and I beat them.
I dont use cheats so always lose
It's not difficult to win a circuit, sprint or drag race without cheating. You just need the right car with the right uniques, on a track you like. If you want to know what cars/uniques to use for circuit/sprint/drag just PM me and I'll try and give you some advice. :wink:
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

PerryMason95 wrote:It's not difficult to win a circuit, sprint or drag race without cheating. You just need the right car with the right uniques
Yeah, but we all know that Dani's loyalty to his 350Z is big ;) !!!
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

It depends by the kind of cheat...it's not only a full kit of unique parts...once I see a car FLYING over me and gain 15 seconds in a while (and it was just crashed!!!!)
BTW most of times you can beat cheaters, cause we all know they suck :D :D
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

It's the laggy connection that causes this flying and hovering over the streets. It's quite frustrating, cuz when you are just behind him you can't concentrate on you race, b/c you're too busy dodging the his flying car. And when you hit him, it slows you down, whereas he is teleporting 200 meters down the street
ObeyurThirst
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ObeyurThirst »

Is there a way to detect cheaters before you start the race??? If so will some1 give me the link or something please????
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

uhm, I'm using the TJ Cheat detector. When loading the game, it tells you if it is going to be a clean race or not. If I find a cheater and I don't feel like racing them, I just stop the game.

TJ cheat detector from from this site...

EDIT: almost forgot: run TJCheatDetector.exe before starting NFSU
ObeyurThirst
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ObeyurThirst »

Yeah I have that 1, but I want to know before the race because I don't want a Disconnect to my name so... Is there 1 to check before you start the race?
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

my tip for detecting cheaters before races is for drag:
I use the RX-7 with the 3 most common TJs, if you notice in a game room, the list of players show you their name, car, and ping.
If you click on the arrows on top of ping, it changes to difficulty or something like that, it shows you wheter the player is Even, Challenging, Easy, or Very Easy(I ve seen "impossible" in sprint).
So lets say you have a car like mine with the most common TJs you see the player list and see how difficult they are, if an opponent's car is for example a Skyline, Miata, etc. and it says "Challenging" he is most likely cheating. Same for most opposing RX-7s with "Challenging"
Want proof? Use ur TJd RX-7 against some1 challenging and use TJ cheat detector and see for yourself.

This has saved me hundreds of points as if I know who's cheating I avoid playing them at all.

Hope this helps!
ObeyurThirst
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ObeyurThirst »

Ok thanx man. What TJs are u using???? I'll use the part swapper if I'm not using the right 1.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I am using Engine, ECU, and NOS

Return to “Underground”