NOS

2003 Need for Speed Underground
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

NOS

Post by VizoR »

got a question about NOS so if there's any friendly soul out there thats sure about this plz answer :)

when u get NOS it upgrades both acc and top speed, does this mean that i get faster acc and higher top speed even tho i dont use NOS or is it thinking "this is how fast u will go once u've reached top speed and then use NOS" ?
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

It's what you have without using NOS
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Yeah, It got me for a while too. How can N20 increase your acceleration and top speed if you don't even use it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

because it doesn't
the increase it with nitro and it also does not increase your real top speed, if you use it on a stock car it will be the same top speed... but you will reach it soner... or better you can reach the top speed of the stock car and without it you will not
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

hum

Post by VizoR »

i compared my rx-7 and miata and the miata has a bit higher acc (on the customize bar) but still, in game, the rx-7 has way faster acc so im guessing its if u use NOS?

seems like alot of ppl are confused by this so if some "pro" could clear things up it would be nice :)
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

In my opinion this bar doesnt represent the real motor performance. I saw sometimes in some cars Acc bar increases so much when you upgrade N2O. In other cars, it increases too low.

I think that cars in which bar increases too much with N2O upgrades, they are too bad because N2O doesnt mind too much. Its more important to have a good motor and transmission in the game, so good cars increases their bars when upgrading these parts (motor, transmission, ECU... )
Have you undesrtood my bad English? haha
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

=)

Post by VizoR »

ye.. was thinking the same thing since i only do circuit and dont need NOS as much as dragsters do, thats why i wanna clear things up
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: hum

Post by PSZeTa »

VizoR wrote:i compared my rx-7 and miata and the miata has a bit higher acc (on the customize bar) but still, in game, the rx-7 has way faster acc so im guessing its if u use NOS?

seems like alot of ppl are confused by this so if some "pro" could clear things up it would be nice :)
I think you have to compare the acceleration while both are on speed.
PogiPogs
Ricer
Ricer

Post by PogiPogs »

you know, nos is a boosting part of a car. even in the real life when your car has a nos, you can easily adjust its speed, just like in the movie fast and the furious. even though you dont use the nos, it will also have a boost

Return to “Underground”