cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

2003 Need for Speed Underground
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

Post by hardvibes03 »

(update: b4 answer...there's nothing about tj cheat detector)

omg it's impossible to play online!!!!

on drag races :arrow: players manage to make 17,xx with skylines (I saw the same guy doing it 3 times in a row...so no lag...after in the chatroom he told us he had a cheat)
on drift races :arrow: drift 2 - 10 laps : update#2 for Just Me: I-turned-my-car-in-front-of-the-end-line-so-that-I-could-see-what-the-other-player-was-doing:-the-guy-with-impreza-was-STILL(I mean not moving for 5 seconds do u understand?)-in-front-on-the-end-line-with-300.000-,-he-passed-it-and-his- score-changed-from-300.000-to-1.500.000-and-he-had-no-lag

w-h-a-t---t-h-e---f-u-c-k!

somebody plz find an anticheat utility !!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by hardvibes03 on 13 Jul 2004, 20:53, edited 5 times in total.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

yeah Im so good in drift, but there is a cheat that allows you to crash with walls and keep the points... lol. Nevertheless, I think drift is the best mode to play and win without using cheats. I dont use them and got near 60% of wins. and 2million rep.

in Drag, cheaters use 9TJ extra parts, and a guy told me about infinyte N2O!!! It exist a util called "TJ cheat detector" you can download from Utils section. With this util, you are able to see who is using TJ parts and which are using.
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hardvibes03 »

nanana u misunderstood

drift: nothing with what u said...the guy was just in front of the end line (not moving) and he had 300.000...he passed the line--> on the result screen: 1.500.000

drag: I know what tj cheat detector (it s a long time I use it)
it's nothing with the 9 unique parts

no......I'm talking about a real and official anticheat utility
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Nah it sounds like you completed underground mode and thought you were hot stuff, then you went onlnline and found out there were people better than you out there, and you cant deal with it.

Online times are flawed. I ran a 17.96 once on 14th and Vine, but then i found out that the times actually stop at the train tracks, so they are flawed. PLUS, there is this thing that happens in all online gameplay called L A G. As for the drifts go. If I get into a good groove its not hard for me to pull off a hundred thousand on every lap. After 10 laps, you got yourself a million points. And that crap about using TJ's parts on drifts, means nothing. It's actually better to tune your car down than put the max specs on it, There are guys that just play drift mode and they know how to setup a car reallll nice.

So, that said it looks like you need to work on your skills a little bit. Your making it out to sound like every person that plays online is a cheater, and that's just not true.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Yep, Sp3ak is right.

It could be the guy bumped in to a wall on the first lap so his score showed a 300.000.

If he went on and didn't hit anything else the score just keeps adding and every time you pass the "finish" line it doesn't show your score untill you've finished.
So he could have easily drifted 9 perfect laps showing a 0 score each lap but when he finished he had 1.500.000 points.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

@ hardvibes: Ok, now I understand the thing.

The 0 score thing is true, I sometimes make 10-laps-drift and Im sure other online players get surprised when see the final score lol.

Lag thing is another problem: I made 12seconds in Highway, which is impossible.
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

Post by LoTuX »

hardvibes03 wrote:(update: b4 answer...there's nothing about tj cheat detector)

on drift races :arrow: drift 2 - 10 laps : today I was winning with my rx7 at the 10th lap with 500.000s....the other player with a subaru had 300.000s and I knew I was going to win bcuz he crashed just in front on the end line

anyway in the end the final result for him was 1.500.000!!!!!!!!
I have managed to do that track on a 10 lap drift and I can't do more than 605 000. 1500000 is impossible on that track.
Are you sure that it was on drift track 2???
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

I have managed to do that track on a 10 lap drift and I can't do more than 605 000. 1500000 is impossible on that track
Why is 1,500.000 impossible? Because you couldn't do it?

I don't know what the online high scores are for that track, but i'm pretty sure their higher than your high score for drift track 2.

No offence to you LoTuX but I believe that there are higher high scores then your's on that drift track.

EDIT:

I'll have a look at my score and if it's higher i'll post it here.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Nah see if you mess with your car specs and get the perfect power/handling ratio setup, then you can just keep on the gas and hand brank and keep yourself in the bonus zone and rack up tons of points. I personally can't make it an entire lap while keeping a constant drift, but like i said before, there are guys that JUST drift.

In 10 laps I could definately break the 1,500,000 mark if I was really set on doing it.
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hardvibes03 »

:arrow: jesus christ are you blind? u didnt see what I wrote?

I'm not gonna write it 10.000 times.......the guy on drift 2 - 10 laps used a cheat..PERIOD. I was supposed to win because I make sure everytime that the final score of my rival is what I actually think it is.....in the result screen his score suddenly change

ok I'm gonna repeat it: I-turned-my-car-in-front-of-the-end-line-so-that-I-could-see-what-the-other-player-was-doing:-the-guy-with-impreza-was-STILL(I mean not moving for 5 seconds do u understand?)-in-front-on-the-end-line-with-300.000-,-he-passed-it-and-his- score-changed-from-300.000-to-1.500.000-and-he-had-no-lag

so Just Me dont give me that crap saying there are players better than me out there or whatever...I KNOW WHAT I SAW

:arrow: for the drag thing with 17,xx and skyline

I played with the guy 3 times and he always made the same (=17,xx)
(of course other players were in the races and they noticed he was cheating)

so there's nothing with lag
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

:arrow: jesus christ are you blind? u didnt see what I wrote?

Online mode is no perfect, it happens many strange things due to connection speed and that. So be calm, just dont play again with that guy lol.
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hardvibes03 »

Dani350z wrote::arrow: jesus christ are you blind? u didnt see what I wrote?

Online mode is no perfect, it happens many strange things due to connection speed and that. So be calm, just dont play again with that guy lol.
I repeat lol : none of them were lagging...me neither
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Ok look, your being a total dumbbumbum. You obviously don't understand how driftmode works. If the guy was in a constant drift for maybe, 3 laps, and managed to pull 300,000 - as soon as he stops the drift it updates the score. So he is at 300,000 - then, he goes into his next drift, he's keeps a constant drift for a lap and then, oh darn, he bounces off the wall. So he starts a drift again, still at 300,000 cuz his last drift got cancelled out. He manages to keep that drift going from let's say, lap 4, to lap 10. No stopping, no lag, no bouncing off the walls, NO CHEATS, and when the race finishes. His score get's updated for the 1,200,000 drift he had from those 6 laps.

Now that's talkin a basic scenario, do YOU understand now? The score doesn't get updated at random. It get's updated every time you END a drift. So I could start out with 0, then go all 10, or 5, or 2, laps without stopping. And until you see the scores after the race, it all says 0. But then magically I have 30,000 or 50,000 or 500,000.

You really have absolutely no idea how the game works do you? GJ your n00bness shines brightly. And so what if you found 1 guy that was cheating online. Why the hell are you posting about it here? NFSUnlimited is completely unaffiliated with Electronic Arts. If you think that your rinky-dink, unreliable, skill-less, opinion is worth something then tell EA, not us.

Don't argue about something you don't understand.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

@ Hardvibes

I was talking to LoTuX about the high scores and not to you! So back off man! If you're a sore loser than don't take it out on the people here! Pratice some more and beat the guy!

I'm convinced it can be done, and just read the last reply from Sp3ak. It's all explained in there.

Oh and you can have lag. Maybey the other guy saw his score when he didn't moved for that 5 seconds and when he saw his score maybey he dicided that it was enough and crossed the line. But maybey because off the little bit off lag you only saw the score when the game was finished.

This is my last reply in this topic, because if you don't get it by now, futher time on you is wasted time.

Greetz
++eddie++
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ++eddie++ »

Damn, you guys are talking about that so much you make me feel plain' online! I 'm using a dial-up so what do I need? Broadband connection?
MaxdBeast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaxdBeast »

u keep on saying about the 300k thing at the end.. u cant actually see the end scores in the race.. because b4 u cross the line and others in front of u... their score reads "Finished" and it changes from what u last saw.

but 1.5 mil is heaps for track 2... i managed to get 1 mil in 6 but thats the longest track... looking at the online records they say the scores are only like 600k on #2 track.
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

Just Me wrote:
I have managed to do that track on a 10 lap drift and I can't do more than 605 000. 1500000 is impossible on that track
Why is 1,500.000 impossible? Because you couldn't do it?

I don't know what the online high scores are for that track, but i'm pretty sure their higher than your high score for drift track 2.

No offence to you LoTuX but I believe that there are higher high scores then your's on that drift track.

EDIT:

I'll have a look at my score and if it's higher i'll post it here.
I don't think that's impossible to do better, I think that is impossible to do all that better
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

best slution for this is DO NOT PLAY ONLINE ;) :) or play only with people who are not using cheets and you realy know that
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hardvibes03 »

DAMN GUYS U'RE REALLY ILITTERATE!!!

I'll start over with Sp3aK:
Sp3aK wrote:Now that's talkin a basic scenario, do YOU understand now? The score doesn't get updated at random. It get's updated every time you END a drift.
I wrote it 2 times goddam:
hardvibes03 wrote:the-guy-with-impreza-was-STILL(I mean not moving for 5 seconds do u understand?)-in-front-on-the-end-line-with-300.000-,-he-passed-it-and-his- score-changed-from-300.000-to-1.500.000-and-he-had-no-lag[/b]
he was STILL.....STILL for 5 firetruck seconds so he ended his last "big" DRIFT!!!!!!!!!! That's what U didn't understand.And I know it cuz just before he stopped,his score changed to 300.000!!!!! And then he just had to pass the end line (how to make 1.200.000 in a few cm?) cuz the race was OVER...so his score was supposed to be 300.000

I know when the score gets updated!I play NFSU since it was released

MaxdBeast:
MaxdBeast wrote:u keep on saying about the 300k thing at the end.. u cant actually see the end scores in the race.. because b4 u cross the line and others in front of u... their score reads "Finished" and it changes from what u last saw.
I already gave the explanation

in the end I repeat in for the 2349872458 time:

this guy had the best connection: 6 green bars...6 on 6!)and for all the race (except the last lap) I was behind him looking at him....and he had no lag...none at all

so u want me to tell u what really happened? When he stopped in front of the end line he pressed a button (you know the little cheats that are configured with keys life F1 F2 etc...) so that his score could change suddenly and win
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Im starting to get irritaten by what you guys all say!

I see to many agressive words and this whole topics gets more agressive everytime I see it!
Ive been watching it for a while and Im not amused!

quit it or I will lock AND delete the topic so it can't be opened again by for instance SPEAK!...

so please keep it nice... Or I would have to help you!
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

Post by hardvibes03 »

LoTuX wrote:
hardvibes03 wrote:(update: b4 answer...there's nothing about tj cheat detector)

on drift races :arrow: drift 2 - 10 laps : today I was winning with my rx7 at the 10th lap with 500.000s....the other player with a subaru had 300.000s and I knew I was going to win bcuz he crashed just in front on the end line

anyway in the end the final result for him was 1.500.000!!!!!!!!
I have managed to do that track on a 10 lap drift and I can't do more than 605 000. 1500000 is impossible on that track.
Are you sure that it was on drift track 2???
of course! I always and only play on track 2

I should have taken a screenshot
madwelshboy
Stock
Stock

Post by madwelshboy »

lol lol, u guys make me laugh. Everyone is an expert, whats wrong with having an opinion, if 1 guy reckons that there ARE cheats online, let him have his rant, if he reckons he can score 1billion points in drift, so what. Why not end the childish bickering like men, inform each other when u are online, and have a race off......the winner gets to end the conversation, at the end of the day, anyone can talk the talk, but very few can walk the walk.
C u later, BOYS.......
fv
Ricer
Ricer

Cheaters do exist

Post by fv »

Ok, for all those who say some scores or lap times are possible:
THERE IS A TRAINER IN WILD. You press one key and you just win the race even if you didn't move your car. You just get 2sec in front of leader or impossible drift score. Do not for a moment think that anyone will belive your stories. There actually evenings when every single race gets attacked by a cheater. And I'm not talking about 9TJ - this is crap. I'm talking about unlimited nos, setting traps (NO NOT LAG EFFECT, a BOMB that sets you flying), ghost mode (you can't hit player's car and thus you hit the wall). Trainers are so common that most people stopped using TJ Cheat detector. Also almost noone pays attencion when I shout "player XXXX is a cheater". People just don't care - cheats are THAT common.

Why do you think there are now two rooms filled up to maximum ? Back in June there were hundrets of people with >500k rep. Now there are those with 10mln and those with 100pts. People stopped racing because of cheaters!!! And you say: "don't argue when you can't do". shiznit! No one is able to convince me that 37s on Olimpic Square is possible without NOS. Players that do this simply cheat no metter what you or they say.

And I agreee with thread owner: this is EA's fault, they are responsible for cheating and trainers and they should fix it. And as they obviously don't care I expect even better cheats for NFS:U 2.

But I must say that big part of cheating problem is that experienced racers say there are no cheaters. THERE ARE A LOT OF CHEATERS and if you continue to claim this is not true, problem will only get bigger. Open your eyes: there are few people on this Earth than really can drive Market Street under 1 minute. Rest just cheat and dont get flamed ONLY because you congratulate them instead of informing all players of real situation.
YOU GET FOOLED by cheaters to think they can drive.

Ok, now a list of lap times that are impossible to repeat. If any player does more that one lap that fast - he/she is a cheater:
Olimpic Square: 38.50 (although next lap afther this can be really fast, like 39.20s). Skilled players manage constant 40.10 or even 39.90.
Stadium: 48.10 (extremists do 48.50 twice). Skilled players manage constant 49.50.
Inner City: 40.00. Skilled players go <41s - don't race them, they have racing wheel and generally are semigods ;)
Market Str & MS Rev: 60s (although as I said <1.01 is almost humanly impossible). Race anyone that goes under 1.03. Either you'll find out he just accels faster than you (thus cheats) from the same speed or you'll find best path ;)
Atlantica: 38.50s (and this is _rare_)
Atlantica Rev: 40.30s (there is ONE guy that races this track non-stop, he can do 39.70 constantly).
All above lap times are for RX-7 (Olimpic&Stadium also Miata).

Advice for newbies: don't race people that have letter x or X in name. Players that are named something like xX*******Xx are almost certainly cheaters (they are also morons). Track that benefits most from unlimited nos trainer is obviously Olimpic Square Reverse.

Oh, one more time. Unlimited NOS trainer doesn't produce flame from exhaust after normal NOS finished.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

I admire the hardwork for your post but you don't have to go around calling people with X's in their names MORONS!! :? How would you feel if some guy went around calling you a moron. I don't think you would be happy!! And the reason why EA doesn't make any anti patches for NFSU is because they're too busy working on the next title. Hopefully online in NFSU2 will be fixed up.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

GJ fv, I wish more people would just accept the facts that are, instead of thinking they got all the answers.

About xX-nicks... I don't know if they are cheaters, but they certainly can't come up with good nicks. xX-nicks are mostly just a big mess.

I just wish they make cheating online for NFSU2 impossible.

Return to “Underground”