seeing other's custom vynils online, possible!?

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

seeing other's custom vynils online, possible!?

Post by Speed818 »

I've seen that other people can't see your custom vynil on your car and visa-cersa. But just today, i saw a guy named WolfRace online, i checked out his car, and there was this vynil, and dog's head with the word wolf-race under it. I've never seen this vynil, so to my knowledge i don't have it. So I'm thinking it might be possible to see other's vynils. Next time i see a custom vynil on a person's car online i will take a ss.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

You cant see an other persons vinyl! UNLESS: its a hidden EA vinyl (like eastsiderz) OR you must have installed the same vinyl as the guy racing next too. The vinyl you describe to us doesnt ring any bells.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

nope. try and race him again and take a screen shot m8 ;)
Jaka
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaka »

No its not a coustum vinyl its a manufacturer vinyl called wolfrace wheels. :wink:
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

Jaka wrote:No its not a coustum vinyl its a manufacturer vinyl called wolfrace wheels. :wink:
Its odd the EA would do that, some of those manufactuere's vynils have nothing to do with game, like wolfrace wheels, can't use em in-game, so why put the vynil for it? Oh well.
Jaka
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaka »

Well, wolfrace wheels makes rims. in nfsu there are some rims that aren't named by brand, they're simply called 'nfsu'. i think that one of them are from wolfrace wheels.

Return to “Underground”