upgrading back to tj parts?

2003 Need for Speed Underground
iceburn
Ricer
Ricer

upgrading back to tj parts?

Post by iceburn »

hey guys, ive got a question. lets say i've completed a certain mission, and given a tj upgrade. lets say i chose tyres. then sometime later for a drift event, i downgrade back to stock tyres. will i be able to upgrade back to the tj's tyres again after that ?

is it possible to switch around between stock,levels 1,2,3 parts and tj parts back n forth? (upgrades that were won in the race.. no cheats)

thanks a lot guys
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

actually.. i think that the tj part is maintained on the car in underground mode whenever u change parts from stock to lvl3. yea i dont think u can "turn off" tj's parts.....
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

thats right, you can change from level 1 to level 3 tires but TJ parts is allways on ;)

(thats my thougts)
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

TJ's just gives you a little bit extra with the stats. So lets say on a 1 to 10 scale TJ gives you a boost of 2 points. If your at LVL 3, which is lets say 8 points, and you have the TJ that gives you 2, thats 10. Lets say you want to go to level 1, which is a 2 or 3. Thne your at a 4 or 5 really. TJ's parts boost is constant, no matter which parts you have installed. Thats why you get TJ's parts before your at LVL3. No matter what you are at, it always has that little bit more.
iceburn
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iceburn »

well ... i get it now , thankz guys !

Return to “Underground”