GETTING MY DOORS BLEW OFF ONLINE!!

2003 Need for Speed Underground
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

GETTING MY DOORS BLEW OFF ONLINE!!

Post by MarkInIreland »

How r yas all?

Ive been playing drag races online and i am sick of gettin beat, its gettin me down :- :lol:

I have noticed that top ranking players have all their stats at full, so how do i get that???
There has been a few races that i have had 100% perfect shifts and still lost by 2 seconds :shock:
Im guessing that they r using all of tj's upgrades? Even if it is a cheat i wanna know how! If u cant beat them join them :lol:. Everyone should be level in performance stats.

Cheers
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Well it just shows what kind of person you are if you want to use cheats.

Looks like you just need more practice with the game. And just because you perfect shift, doesn't mean you are fast. And you can get you stats to almost completely full if you have the right unique parts. Just because they beat you doesn't mean they cheat. Also, there is this thing called LAG, so they aren't nessicarily 2 sec in front of you. I know for a fact that online times are flawed. I ran a 17.96 online time at Highway 1, then I tried 20 or 30 times to do it offline and the best i could do was about 19.5
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

Ok first of all you dont know what kind of person i am!

Ok and second dont insult my intelligence ( i know what lag is ).

Its quite simple, if someone has the same car as me and all their stats are at full and mine is not then how is that possible !!! U tell me the combination for full acceleration and top speed stats??? Not almost, full like i said in my first post.

"Everyone should be level in performance stats" Spoke from the mouth of a true cheater.

and third c yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Nitrous Oxide technique.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I have a video that is about to go up on UMP that is an 18.53 drag in an RX7.

1- I know quite a bit about you based on the fact that your willing to cheat to win you podagget.

2- If you had intelligence you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place because you could have answered your own questions.

3- It's obvious that they have a different combonation of unique parts, or none at all. When your going through Underground, forget anything to do with handling. Get Engine/ECU/NOS, that gives you full accel/topend. If you want constant acceleration then get the Turbo unique. Nos only gives you added boost when your using it, obviously. My S2000 has Engine/ECU/NOS and it runs consitant 19.XX on 14th and Highway1.

4- Your cute little quote was made in corelation with the fact that the other people were "cheating" as you say. So your willing to cheat if everyone else is. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.
Denao
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Denao »

I have an RX-7 with engine/transmission/NOS. It can't go under 19.xx. Mybe 'cause I use keyboard. Mybe not.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Speak when comes the time you know how to be friendly, helpfull.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I use the keyboard. I do find it hard SOMETIMES to get 19.xx in the RX7, but it does accel very fast. And on highway1 it can cruise at 218mph and still have NOS left to use towards the hill at the end. In the S2, I can only get it to do 217 before it redlines. Either way both cars are extremely fast.

*EDIT* @Stig: I have no idea what you just said in the above post.
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

How would i go about canceling my membership here? If there is not a specific page then do it for me!!

Goodluck
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

BTW , thanks to the people who replied without insult.

"Even if it is a cheat" - Sp3ak take note that i didnt accuse anyone of cheating, but i did question it.
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

MarkInIreland wrote:How would i go about canceling my membership here? If there is not a specific page then do it for me!!
Hi there.. why would u want to cancel your membership for..??
U can make yourself at home here...
The ppl here are all very frenly... :wink:
Hope u can stay... :D
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Yeah not everybody insults here. Beside's no car can have speed acceleration and handling all at 100%. Handling and speed with one car you can but acceleration with them no change if you have the right tj's you have acceleration at 98%full with the skyline but that car lac's at top speed. And some practice is usefull two with some practice i got around the 18sec on 14th and vine with the acura Integra so practice and don't give up m8
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

not everybody... it is somehow simply SPEAK's way of saying hello and goodbye at the same time.... :?:?

BTW you can't cancel your membership...

but if you really want to let me see what I can do.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

what a f*** is going on here? Sp3ak cant you be more friendly? its a forum where eweryone can say his own opinion but try to be polite.... and what you did wasb't wery polite, if he want to cheet let him cheet, i dont like cheeters too but whats to be done? and sayng things like:
"if you had intelligence you...." thats not good... and if you dont wana play with cheeters then use cheetdetector...
ah... who the hell am i to say all thous things to you...

forget it...
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

MarkInIreland stay with us. I know what you feel, I thought to leave this forum when I was a newbie because the EXACT same reason than you, and now I am an experienced member :) nfsunlimited is great. Now Bobyx (our friendly boss) will change the look-like of the site and surely will be better.
The only thing you have to do is post normally, be careful to post in the correct thread and dont repeat the same thing more than once because it is considered spam. For example, imagine you have a profile project and told us your story 17times, then you would be making spam.
Oh and follow the hierarchy instinct: be careful with people with 4-5 stars, as long as you only have 1 or 2 stars. :D Anyways, shouting or flaming is totally censured.
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

Thanks a lot, i wasnt expecting any support but guess i was wrong!

I think sp3ak should remember that NFSU is just a game.

Now that i have found more info and tips on the game there should be no need for cheats at all.

Thanks again
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

i ges that nobody says wellkome to you here MarkInIreland, so wellcome to the forum and yes, its only a game... and try to play it with no cheets, i know you can... your the best ;)
LancerevoVIII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LancerevoVIII »

I can understand both sides of the story I guess.

MarkInIreland: I understand that youre sick of being beat and torn up in drag races. Heck I was too. But dont resort to cheating just to get your way. But, to each their own right? If you feel the need to cheat, do so. Just know there wont be many people out there that will appreciate it.

Sp3ak: Bashing cheaters/Would-be-cheaters is understandable and acceptable. (Heck I know I would) But i mean come on, take it a little easy. Unless they start talkin smack. then by all means let hell break loose.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Nah I dont care at all what people think of what I say. And my stance on cheating or anyone wanting to cheat won't change. It's MY opinion for ME to have, and because people can't grow up and take what other people have to say without crying about it doesn't mean I'm going to change how I feel or what I say.

Yeah I know NFSU is only a game, but you need to remember this is ONLY A FORUM, it is more "real" than the game, but your acting as if I just told you to go kill yourself. Grow up*.

Dani: Your situation when you joined the forums was completely different, so don't compare it to this. You were "bashed" or scolded or wahtever you want to call it because you were basically spamming the forums and digging up topics that were over a month old.

*hmm Deja Vu....
I wish people who are in a certain respecteble position act like it...for instance a reasoneble grown-up...

I'm ashamed.
-TheStig
MarkInIreland
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarkInIreland »

Honestly im startin to think this is a wind up!!!

The only childish person i can see in here is you, why after everything has settled do u have another go? Infact you didnt even have to write back you just could have fuked off.
Sp3aK wrote:Yeah I know NFSU is only a game, but you need to remember this is ONLY A FORUM, it is more "real" than the game, but your acting as if I just told you to go kill yourself. Grow up..
See that? Thats a disgrace.

And to think your one of the guys in charge here? your a fukin twat.

Your a big talker, i would love to see you try and speak to my face like that.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Yes I'm sure you'd whoop me wouldn't-cha. But see now your the one dragging it on. So go ahead and eat your own words. Also, I wouldn't have to try and speak like that to you, I would just plain do it. I'm sure you think I'm some punk kid, good for ya.

This thread is locked now because YOU couldn't drop it. If you have something to say to me then do so in a private message, cept you might want to keep it civil or you will find yourself banned. Your welcome to continue your stay here but you were the one that turned this into an actual heated argument, before it was just difference of opinion and view.

Return to “Underground”