Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matrix//Chick »

Getting all scientific, are we?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

yep if the starter of the topic is going to be the smart ass... so can we..
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Killer Instinct »

Well since we are having this scientific discussion I guessed you might like to see the structure of Nitrous Oxide :lol:
GraX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GraX »

OK I finally did it i broke the 19 seconds limit and now i own the personal record of 18.99, and more than that i lowered my average time to 19.10-19.20.
AND COULD U PLEASE SPEAK NO MORE OF MY TOPIC TITLE.This was'n the purpouse of this topic, i remember u that in this topic i wanted to talk about the NITROUS techniques and how to get low times on drag races, generally on 14th and Vine.
But i got just 2 or max 5 replys that i could make good use of, the others were about N2O, chemical formula and other thing like this.
PEOPLE please get back to the subject.
[/img]
flat6tt
Ricer
Ricer

Post by flat6tt »

i cant even get under 20 when i do best
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Killer Instinct »

GraX wrote:OK I finally did it i broke the 19 seconds limit and now i own the personal record of 18.99, and more than that i lowered my average time to 19.10-19.20.
AND COULD U PLEASE SPEAK NO MORE OF MY TOPIC TITLE.This was'n the purpouse of this topic, i remember u that in this topic i wanted to talk about the NITROUS techniques and how to get low times on drag races, generally on 14th and Vine.
But i got just 2 or max 5 replys that i could make good use of, the others were about N2O, chemical formula and other thing like this.
PEOPLE please get back to the subject.
Well you did get 2 perfectly useful and very descriptive techniques. I don't think that there are that many different ways of using N2O that are actually useful are there?
GraX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GraX »

Ok but why i can't repeat the experience of getting that time or at least 19.00. All i can do now is 19.20-19.30 although my average is 19.10-19.15.
Anyway feel free to post some useful tips like i did.
SHARE don't KEEP it for u cause u won't endanger your supremacy on the net because everybody knows that a win there ISN'T a win cause of the LAG.
So i am still waiting for suggestions.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

To figure out the best way to use N20, you have to know how it works.

When you heat nitrous oxide to about 570 degrees F (~300 C), it splits into oxygen and nitrogen. So the injection of nitrous oxide into an engine means that more oxygen is available during combustion. Because you have more oxygen, you can also inject more fuel, allowing the same engine to produce more power.

Nitrous oxide has another effect that improves performance even more. When it vaporizes, nitrous oxide provides a significant cooling effect on the intake air. When you reduce the intake air temperature, you increase the air's density, and this provides even more oxygen inside the cylinder.

To get the most out of N20, it is often used at higher rpms.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “Underground”