Why is it so wrong not to have vynils?

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Why is it so wrong not to have vynils?

Post by Speed818 »

Why is it so wrong not to have vynils? There are so many people that don't understand that many peoples art is on the car kit, spoiler, etc. Not vynils spread out all over the car, not knowing what the base color even is. :? Who has the same opinion? Just wondering. :)
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

what's the point of this thread?....

oh right there isn't one...

how many cars do you see with vinyls on them in real life? hardly any actually. people do it because it's an available option.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

And mostly people put manufaturer's vinyl in real life instead of the vinyls you see in the game... :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

There are so many cars I have built in game without vinyls (or only 1 little one). Yeah ppl think it is obligatory to include vinyls, which is a stupid thought. I think I have never used 4 vinyls, unless I use 2 in the side and 2 in the hood. IMO it is better 0 than 4, because putting 4side vinyls is like... like... :roll: painting your room with 6 different colors, just because you have 6 painting colors available LOL

If the overall car is cool, I would give a 10 to a car without vinyls.
The same with widebodies, there are ppl that automatically gives you a 2 or a 3. I do that if the widebody looks like a shiznit, for example in cars like MX5, 206... But there are other cars like Skyline or Tiburon, in which widebodies fit perfectly.

There is nothing obligatory, it is a game. You try to make your car good looking. And you can choose no vinyls, or stock rims... where is the problem???
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Killer Instinct »

In my opinion, the reason why people see it obligatory to place vinyls on their cars in NFS:U is that there is not that many number of visual upgrades that can make each car original. You only have so many possibilities and then your done. Vinyls add that little personal extra that makes your car stand out. i mean think about it, you only have about 10 diffirent bumper/skirt styles, 2 widebody kits, 10 level 3 rims and some spoilers (I didn't count them, you can if you want to). How many different cars can you make?
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

I have to agree with killer instinct, there are only a few of visual upgrades, and most of them are simply ugly...so if you wanna make something original you must use vynils (and many of them are owful too).
in real life people don't cover their car with vynils, just with some brand sticker. btw, after "the fast and the furious" visual tuning (in my zone I mean) has been pushed up a lot, so now I can see some cool car with vynils on it (but they're just less than 10 or 12).
...de gustibus...is your taste that says you if the car is good or not with vynils...it depends by the car also I think
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

I agree with Killer Instinct too plus it may look ok not to have vynils on the ps2 version but on pc It doesn't look so good(interms of the pearlesceant colour effects) anyway as Killer said, it adds the extra spice, body combination aint enough to set ur car apart from the others.
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I read in one of te news posts that NFS:U2 may have nearly 500 visual parts in it. Now if that's true the possibility for customization increases greatly. I can't wait to find out :D
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Yeah they said over millions of possible out comes for customizations plus u have sum performance tweak that u can personalise also
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Well,Dani,i have 4 vinyls on my eclipse and...it's still red and beautiful...
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

A real eclipse or nfs?
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

samurilos wrote:A real eclipse or nfs?
I think it was an NFS one, I believe I saw it in the showroom a couple of days ago under the name Red...something, I can't remeber. :P
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

This eclipse...
Attachments
dg.JPG
dfgdf
(76.32 KiB) Downloaded 4664 times
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Wow!thats like the first eclipse that actually looks good...sorta. :wink:
korge
hydroRRsmoka
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hydroRRsmoka »

Dude your eclipse is really awsome,i love it.
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

which color are the chrome rims??? cause i cant seem to find it
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

u can use chrome rims if ou have geForce 4200 ti or better vga,anyway,it's somewhere in first line,third silver in first line yeh...
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Without a nice video card you can never have a cool lookin eclipse, Angel ur eclipse is off da hook though, w/e that means
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

what do you mean by that,is it good or bad?I can't understand you clearly cuz i'm from Croatian and my english is not best...
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

what do you mean by that,is it good or bad?I can't understand you clearly cuz i'm from Croatian and my english is not best...
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

@AngelSIN
you have 3 same exact posts :lol:
delete 2 of them please :wink:
btw samurilos gave you a complament, said thats it's a good looking eclipse and i agree :D but with a bad video card your eclipse would totally change, like the chrome rims, your tinted wndows, and how the car shines :wink:

Return to “Underground”