nfsu clans

2003 Need for Speed Underground
alswimmer90
Ricer
Ricer

nfsu clans

Post by alswimmer90 »

do you guys know of any clans for nfsu?

i just recently went 18.98 in a drag race in my rx-7 at 14th and Vine and consistently run 19.3 or better, and I think this is good enough to get into a clan :D
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

I run one, the RedSuns, still looking to add more people. I am sure there are tons of others too.
I think LancerEvo VIII got one too if I am not mistaken.
GioDeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by GioDeR »

EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i wouldnt mind joining a clan i usually run from 19.6-20.2
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What is a clan? I think I'm kinda leftout... Image
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

A clan, well in short words, call it a racing team in this connection.
You race as a team you can say, we race together and record wins as a group.

So there are people here looking for a clan I see?
AD1
Stock
Stock

Post by AD1 »

im looking for a clan aswell but my RX7 is slow coz i have no U stuff
but my best time is 21.22/22.44
Attachments
black rx7.jpg
my RX7
(15.94 KiB) Downloaded 4442 times
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

i can't get any faster than 22.somethin seconds. a little help? :? :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

The best clan I know is GG (GamersGeneraion) but as I have heard you have to be a 'professional' to join them. For example, get 18.** seconds in drag.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

my time problem??? any suggestions
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Hey Sparco, got a link to those GG boys? Yeah, we in the RedSuns are looking for "trouble".
We want to try ourselves against every good clan out there before we retire.

And if anybody wants to join the RedSuns, just give us a call and we will see what we can do.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

K, I checked out redsuns.net website and i only saw nfs pics, are u guys nfs underground racer clans, or real life racing clan, cuz it'd be kewl if u guys were a nfsu clan, huh?
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

ive started one of the fastest clans... team vengeance, only thing is that they all got bored of winning, and disappeared of this planet.. or something lol.. but defintiely starting it up again soon, recruiting the best ppl i know from nfsu1 :)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Usually the best people online are cheaters mostly.... Image
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

u gotta know how 2 use your NOS, people say tapping is better, but whe ni tap i get over 20 sec, when i hold NOS down i get under 20 usually.. also try 2 get perfect shifts, and the start is important
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

I think holding down nos gives u a better boost than tapping, but tappin helps u reach the perfect limit easier. so if u work with both methods then tada u still just get a reg quick time.
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

@dani, no GG only drift!!! they dont drag!! i was joined with them but now me and my bro made up a clan and we can do better than GG at drifting.
here's the site :P
http://acingteam.250free.com/
btw i hate GG cause they threw be out cause i didnt talk on the forums as much
**fools**
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

samurilos wrote:I think holding down nos gives u a better boost than tapping, but tappin helps u reach the perfect limit easier. so if u work with both methods then tada u still just get a reg quick time.
After holding N20 down for a moment, it loses it power. If you keep tapping, the speed increases a lot faster.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

PSZeTa wrote:
samurilos wrote:I think holding down nos gives u a better boost than tapping, but tappin helps u reach the perfect limit easier. so if u work with both methods then tada u still just get a reg quick time.
After holding N20 down for a moment, it loses it power. If you keep tapping, the speed increases a lot faster.

youre wrong dude, i used 2 tap, and now i hold most of the time, or i hold for a sec, and let go and hold again, thats how i do it usually, anyways im gonna practice shifts, c ya
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

i run 18.6s/.7s and i know that bursts are best to do... skroting and i have the same techniques
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

do u use only 3 TJs, cause the lowest ive ever gotten with only 3 TJs was 19.6x i did it 2day, cause i stopped using al lTJs, but the best i got with all TJ's was about 18.9x dont rememebthe last digit, i think it was 3 or maybe it was in the high 18.8x
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

and no i dont cheat, never have, never will... when u become really good, ull see cheating actually makes u worse, because u have to rely on 9 tjs, thinking ull win all the time cause u have 9... with 3, ull be more realying on nothing but urself, so in that case, ull actually try to do well, and thus with practice u become better :)
lala
Ricer
Ricer

Post by lala »

why do u ppl always asume when someone drives under 19 that he's a cheater?
..doing low 19's is a piece of cake with rx7 no actual skill requiered.
all u need is a good nos technique (tapping not holding) and good shifts and thats it! ..the trick is in the sequence and rapidness of tapping..theres a certain number of taps for each shift requiered.
if you ppl havent noticed with shift number 4 and above u can actually save nos by tapping "correctly" becuz the speedometer jumps up at certain RPM leting u save a few extra "bars" of nos for a fast finish. i dont know if its a bug or its meant to be that way nor do i care..main thing is that it works :)

for ppl who dont like rx7..use s2000 its the next best thing for dragging. i drive s2000 and i do 19.1x and lower (on 14th) easily which is usually enough to beat an rx7.. ppl calling me a cheater but like i said its no big deal to get those times all u need is a good technique that suits u. i have like a bazillion scrshots to prove it .. i would make a video but my comp is too shiznit to capture it with fraps or other progies like that ..
lala
Ricer
Ricer

Post by lala »

oh and 9 TJ's dont help u squad with getting better times. 3 is more than enough
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

samurilos wrote:K, I checked out redsuns.net website and i only saw nfs pics, are u guys nfs underground racer clans, or real life racing clan, cuz it'd be kewl if u guys were a nfsu clan, huh?
We are NFS Underground racers...
We got a few shots, but the host we got isn't 100% stable.
Yet since I am a bit away (Waiting for a broadband connection after I moved) But once that is set we will be active again.
The guy we got on the circuit is a fast devil, I collected a good drifter too "Matt" And I must say.
I like the results I see from my choices, we are looking for lower skilled racers at the moment too, so if we meet a lower skilled clan we will give them a chance and thrill ourselves at the same time too.
Nothing's like having to rely on your skill rather than engine power.

Return to “Underground”