Infinitive nos???

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Infinitive nos???

Post by Bauke777 »

I know it's boring, cuz this is about online cheating... :? But: I've done some searching but came up with nothing and I still wonder: is there really a cheat called infinitive nos? I raced online in circuit against a Golf GTI, 4 laps OS, and I got badly smoked. Which happens more often ;) but lap 2 and 4 he clocked a very low 36 sec, almost 35 ?!?! The rest of us did 'normal' laptimes (41/42-ers), so no lag... I know online laptimes are not reliable, but that would go for all players in one race, right? So:

- is it possible if only 1 player has lag, thus get incorrect laptimes?
- tj cheatdetector got no cheats on him, so what is he using?
- or am I insulting the Golf drivers here, that u can't do 35/36-ers in OS, 2 out of 4 laps ;) ?

OR: is there really such a cheat??? I wonder if anyone has seen this b4, cuz I'm really curious...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yes, that program is available. I've tried using the INFINITIVE Nos program before, but doesn't work. Besides, it's quite a hassle...
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Online unlimited NOS? I have seen it sadly, but I have never bothered to check out what they used.
I prefer offline Unlimited NOS, why? Because the AI cheats and using it makes you even ;)
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Wowowow, so it DOES exist? Man... But how can they use it, or is it for PS2 gamers only orso?
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

whatv do u guys mean by AI's?
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

AI= Artificial Intelligence, a thing every game must have. But some games like nfsu have DI, dumb intelligence LOL.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

and, about infinitive N20, it only works in underground... u can only use one whole bottle in online... not unlimited, pretty stupid
racerboi
Stock
Stock

Post by racerboi »

^Sparco^ wrote:AI= Artificial Intelligence, a thing every game must have. But some games like nfsu have DI, dumb intelligence LOL.
Nice one dude!!! :D
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

wowirace wrote:and, about infinitive N20, it only works in underground... u can only use one whole bottle in online... not unlimited, pretty stupid
I read from this guy's post that the cheat DOES work online? :D LOL, to avoid long discussions: has anyone actually tried the cheat in ONLINE mode themselves??? I'm really curious...
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Trainers do exist, but some of them seem to d/c the player from the game. Like this guy here: look at this first lap of the 206: 34.53 in Atlantica! He finished 3rd though, with only 1 lap completed! 4th player lost max rep thanks to this clown. TJCD got something, but got an error on it...
Attachments
trainer_206.gif
(185.02 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
trainer_tjcd.gif
(42.05 KiB) Downloaded 4885 times
matricele
Ricer
Ricer

It's there a cheat to play offlineunlimited NOS......

Post by matricele »

if it is please tell me dudes ok thanx
CheeKonVing
Stock
Stock

Post by CheeKonVing »

I've been smoked several times by some guy with infinite NOS. In addition to that, some guys wreck and instantly recover from them somehow and continue to smoke me. Just happened tonight with a guy in a 206 and I was driving my Eclipse. MANY people are doing it and I WANT to know how they're doing it because the TJ Cheat detector isn't detecting it and the cheat blocker I downloaded from this site isn't working either. :evil:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

When you see people wreck and instantly recover, I don't think they are cheating.
I think it's because you connection speed is a bit slow, and your PC is not able to track the exact position of your opponent.
So it might look like they are wrecking, but in actual fact they haven't hit anything.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

My case is very wierd... I was travelling at 159mph online, and then I saw the position list... The guy who was in the 1st position never slowed down... Instead his time kept increasing when I sped up, from 49:40 away to 1:29:54 in about 1 min... Is that cheating? Or is that guy just plain good?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

He's probably just really good.
Some people spend hour after hour playing NFS and they are like experts.
If he is cheating, then the only thing you can do is to stay away from him!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I don't know if he's cheating, because his ranking in the room was ALL the way on top, the first one!! His rep was like 8 digits!! So he might be just plain good, or he might be cheating... What a dillema.

Return to “Underground”