todd's mitsubishi is an evo??

2003 Need for Speed Underground
hoboism
Ricer
Ricer

todd's mitsubishi is an evo??

Post by hoboism »

have any of you goys realised that todd's mitsubishi, (one of those eastrider dudes) looks like an evo because of its bumper? why do we only get the standard lancer front bumper?? i'll post a screenshot to prove it.......
\
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Have you beat the game? At the finish there are 2special things to change your car look, and which one of them called Vapor you make your Lancer look like an EVO
Attachments
Sin título-1.jpg
(68.18 KiB) Downloaded 1954 times
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

yea i know what you are talking about and i thought that too... i was excited b-cuz i saw that car before i bought the game so that made want to get it more.... but yea i know what u mean....
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

To avoid confusion..

You have a normal Lancer and a Lancer Evo.

Actually, a Evo is a lot different then a normal Lancer. It doesn't look the same, only a few parts look similiar. Most people don't say: I drive a Lancer Evo, but they usually say: I drive a Evo. Everyone knows what that person would mean.

The Lancer in Underground is a normal Lancer. The bodykit is based on the Evo 8, the latest in the Lancer Evolution series.
hoboism
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hoboism »

hmm..thx guyz!!

ive finished the game around 10 times and havn't been bothered to use the vapor wide kit :shock: (too much skyline use :D ).....
SkyZinne
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SkyZinne »

Yea, the vapor bodykit makes the Lancer look alike like the Evo.
hoboism
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hoboism »

thx for the help guyz

just one thing...does the area above the badge always have that small section which is on the normal lancer or is this a bug?? damn annoying thing...
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

One of the main differences between the ug evo-bodykit is the headlights are still like the normal lancer's, one of the main reasons Im going 2 buy NFSU2 is because this time it is an actual evo in there :D

Return to “Underground”